*****OFFICIAL cu GAMEDAY THREAD*******

HSKRNOKC

IM so glad i get to watch this on tv. I think i need

A BEER

I'm tellin' ya man, Captain and apple cider. It's even got a fall-ish Thanksgiving-y kind of feel to it...

Dammit, when I hear new drinks, I have to try them. I have to work after the game, this could be a long night

I'd be drinking right along with you fellas, but i'm just glad I can watch this here at work! :horns2

One of these days I want to scour the rulebook regarding that call because there seems to be several varieties of how it gets interpretted.

It's a REALLY dumb rule. There's no incentive to EVER take a sack - the worst that can happen is you get the ball exactly where you would've been sacked (well, I guess it could get picked - just chuck it all the way out of bounds). And there's always a chance the refs blow it and you salvage some yards...

IM so glad i get to watch this on tv. I think i need

A BEER

I'm tellin' ya man, Captain and apple cider. It's even got a fall-ish Thanksgiving-y kind of feel to it...

Dammit, when I hear new drinks, I have to try them. I have to work after the game, this could be a long night

I'd be drinking right along with you fellas, but i'm just glad I can watch this here at work! :horns2

What? They won't let you drink at work? Unreasonable I say. <_<