*****OFFICIAL cu GAMEDAY THREAD*******

HSKRNOKC

Not shocked Henery made that kick. I said last year after watching him in warmups before the Wake game the kid had legit strength for 60+ yarders. He was kicking those with ease, last year.

However, when that kick went up, that thing looked right the entire way. Then somehow, someway, that thing hooked in the last 10 yards.

Incredible. Just incredible.

Just when the god dam game gets good i get this call from someone who wants to look at my truck. I caught the HUGE field goal but that was it. What did i miss. Please no pokeing fun im really pissed i missed it.

Suh INT return for TD to seal it, stiff-arming the QB inside the 10 on the way, then Asante with a pick on a bomb at NU's 10 to end it.

Next time tell the guy you'll give him the truck if he just leaves you alone for the last minute!! I hope you aren't in Neb...

Just when the god dam game gets good i get this call from someone who wants to look at my truck. I caught the HUGE field goal but that was it. What did i miss. Please no pokeing fun im really pissed i missed it.

You just missed a little Suh INT for a touchdown and the end of the game...no biggie...u sell the truck??

The dud I'm buying my dog from called and I hung up on him.

What I may name my dog:

Alex

Henry

Suh

Herbie

Not shocked Henery made that kick. I said last year after watching him in warmups before the Wake game the kid had legit strength for 60+ yarders. He was kicking those with ease, last year.

However, when that kick went up, that thing looked right the entire way. Then somehow, someway, that thing hooked in the last 10 yards.

I think Coach Devaney blew that ball left at the last second as he watched his beloved Huskers from the skies above! :worship

I think Coach Devaney blew that ball left at the last second as he watched his beloved Huskers from the skies above! :worship

What a great thing to imagine. Post of the game!

BAH HUMBUG. THE HORRIBLE DEFENSE IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND THE RIDICULOUS PLAY CALLING THROUGHOUT THE GAME AND EVEN WORSE FIELD MANAGEMENT BY GANZ IS DISCOURAGING FOR THE FUTURE.

Henery for President of the University

you are the worst fan ever, go find a new team or stop posting.

BAH HUMBUG. THE HORRIBLE DEFENSE IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND THE RIDICULOUS PLAY CALLING THROUGHOUT THE GAME AND EVEN WORSE FIELD MANAGEMENT BY GANZ IS DISCOURAGING FOR THE FUTURE.

Henery for President of the University

you are the worst fan ever, go find a new team or stop posting.

Must have missed his enema this morning. <_<