Good Game Huskers

BeachBuffs

I would like to add that I think your coach is a class act, and is doing everything to make this a real rivalry. But not the the type McCarty wanted. Respect, and it was shown at the end of the game.

I liked what I saw and I have gained respect for the Buffaloes. The fans will follow their coach. This may have been a good step in the right direction for the games between our two teams.

I missed most of the second half, but what I did see was spell binding.

Thanks for the congrats, sorry you guys did not get to a bowl, but my guess is this is the last year that it won't happen.

Actually, stomach punch aside I'm pretty pleased with the game today. CU almost pulled a win out of Lincoln despite the fact that the Huskers didn't play horribly. Considering the situation this team was in, that's a pretty weighty accomplishment, and it'll certainly be another great entry into the history of the series.

I will say this, though: Your kicker needs to acquire a less communist last name. Henery? What the hell is that? Take the lead from the rest of your team - Your quarterback isn't named Gananz, your coach isn't named Pelinini, and your d-lineman isn't named Suhuh. Go with Henry, for god's sake.

Actually, stomach punch aside I'm pretty pleased with the game today. CU almost pulled a win out of Lincoln despite the fact that the Huskers didn't play horribly. Considering the situation this team was in, that's a pretty weighty accomplishment, and it'll certainly be another great entry into the history of the series.

I will say this, though: Your kicker needs to acquire a less communist last name. Henery? What the hell is that? Take the lead from the rest of your team - Your quarterback isn't named Gananz, your coach isn't named Pelinini, and your d-lineman isn't named Suhuh. Go with Henry, for god's sake.

You can call him money tonight. ;)