Mr. Suh...

I think after listening to Bo's pregame that Suh is as good as gone. He was talking about the seniors and was naming names. He included Suh's name with them. After a minute or two, he then stepped back away from it. I'm guessing Bo already knows Suh is NFL bound. Time will tell.

Let's hope it was simply a flashback to Dorsey...

That stiff arm was great hawkins looked like a ragdoll bouncing on the turf

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

If you look close enough, I think you can see the tears running down Hawkin's face

By the way, how Steinkuhler was able to remove his helmet and we not get penalized I'll never know

And he was in mid stride of spiking the ball into the wall/gate infront of him. I was thinking NOOOOO. But no call so all is good. It was a good no call after the helmet on helmet and the hands to the face "no calls" earlier.

John Madden: I love to see a fat guy score.

Pat Summerall: Why?

John Madden: Because first you get a fat guy spike, then you get the fat guy dance.

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

If you look close enough, I think you can see the tears running down Hawkin's face

By the way, how Steinkuhler was able to remove his helmet and we not get penalized I'll never know

And he was in mid stride of spiking the ball into the wall/gate infront of him. I was thinking NOOOOO. But no call so all is good. It was a good no call after the helmet on helmet and the hands to the face "no calls" earlier.

John Madden: I love to see a fat guy score.

Pat Summerall: Why?

John Madden: Because first you get a fat guy spike, then you get the fat guy dance.

i love the replacements.

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

WOW! Great picture! Where'd you get that? I just made that into my background on my computer.

What a finish! Most exciting Husker win since Oklahoma in 2001.

That picture actually came off of the NE Statepaper website.

I laughed so hard when I saw replays of this. Suh just chucked the ball at least 100 miles per hour against the stadium.

If he leaves I will weep.

pic from huskers.com

WOW! Great picture! Where'd you get that? I just made that into my background on my computer.

I laughed so hard when I saw replays of this. Suh just chucked the ball at least 100 miles per hour against the stadium.

That's it! In addition to being a defensive lineman, receiver, blocking back, ball carrier, kick blocker and defensive back or lineman, we should have had him throw a pass or two this year, or maybe he can try out for pitcher on the baseball team!

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

Memorial Stadium's capacity shrunk 10,000 seats because of the massive crater left by the football...

Rumor is... the football disintegrated upon impact. And many fans suffered 3rd degree burns.

What a sad day for Huskers everywhere.

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

Well, Suh like blasted the ball into the fence also which went unflagged.

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

he didn't get flagged when he scored the TD on offense either.... did the same thing i though.

the refs not making those calls was the right thing to do.

of course they could have but we were lucky enough to have refs who either didn't notice the potential penalties(probably not the case), or just realized neither was done in bad taste or poor sportsmanship. both suh and stein were drenched with an overwhelming sense of joy and emotion. it's the right thing to ignore stuff like that.

like when flags shouldn't have been thrown against washingtons QB at the end of their game with BYU.

pic from huskers.com

493081bcc16fa-33-2.jpg

he didn't get flagged when he scored the TD on offense either.... did the same thing i though.

I don't think he hurled the ball on that one, but did a helluva war danz! :clap Potter had TWO tip-pics in that game. And Suh had the 60 yd pic 6 vs WMU or somebody.

Wouldn't a mattered if they got flagged in the PUff game. Stein looks SWEEET!

'SUH-ch' an awesome photo!