If we had lost???

If Henery had missed the field goal, the game would have been all but over for us. I think people would of remembered the game as "Bonehead Moves I and II". Pelini admitted the fake field goal was a bonehead call and he was right. Joe Gantz's bonehead move was him taking a 14 yard sack in the 4th quarter when we were sitting on the 25 yard line and have a kicker like Henery. Actually this would of been Joe's Bonehead II move already (Texas Tech interception in overtime). Don't get me wrong though, I am a big Joe G. fan and we wouldn't of probably have been this good without him. But I'm glad Henery bailed out Peleni and Joe this time.

If Henery had missed the field goal, the game would have been all but over for us. I think people would of remembered the game as "Bonehead Moves I and II". Pelini admitted the fake field goal was a bonehead call and he was right. Joe Gantz's ...

lost me here.

We would not be in this position (8-4) without either of them...so I don't get it either. These people are human, just like everyone else that coaches or plays, nobody is perfect. If they would have pulled off that fake field goal, you would have been singing his praises, but because it didn't work and backfired your yanking Bo's chain hiding behind a keyboard - after Bo already called it boneheaded himself on National TV. As far as Joes sack, what would you have done? Flown over the tacklers, or throw the ball out of bounds when your not out of the tackle box and take a penalty? Joe didn't just fall down, he put forth some effort to escape, and if he would have, again you would have been singing his praises. Joe set the single season passing record today - that don't mean anything? Again, we would not be 8-4 without these guys. We wouldn't have been in this position (going to a bowl) under BC. You have to take the bad with the good... <_<

And what about the officiating? It sucked again, I thought. But then so did our defense............for the first two series anyway. After that they were pretty much Blackshirts.

After the second CU touchdown they showed a shot of Bo: "Where the f*&ck was the corner?" Love that guy. :laughpound

<_< Think this is the way it is in every conference this year. There were some pretty crappy calls in the West Virginia-Pitt game too today. Think NCAA needs to look into doing something, either that or make it so that you can challenge their penalties and have them reviewed. It is funny how everyone in the stadium can see when a call is blown but their isn't an official on the field that sees it.

And what about the officiating? It sucked again, I thought. But then so did our defense............for the first two series anyway. After that they were pretty much Blackshirts.

After the second CU touchdown they showed a shot of Bo: "Where the f*&ck was the corner?" Love that guy. :laughpound

<_< Think this is the way it is in every conference this year. There were some pretty crappy calls in the West Virginia-Pitt game too today. Think NCAA needs to look into doing something, either that or make it so that you can challenge their penalties and have them reviewed. It is funny how everyone in the stadium can see when a call is blown but their isn't an official on the field that sees it.

Yeah, I watched the Pitt game too. There were some calls that were 'interesting' as Pelini would say.