TAR FAN SILENCED!!!

K, so since my 'KU FAN SILENCED' thread was so uproariously controversial I think it is only fair that I give TAR Fan equal opportunity to b*tch, whine, moan, and scratch about how they still are the greatest team ever in the North and shouldn't a lost that game and that they woulda been on the Official KU/MU Gameday thread but they somehow got mysteriously 'detained'!

WHERE's DA SMACK NOW Mizz-WHO?!

Let's see, we were told rather brashly that 'MU owns GBR and owns the North', which makes it ever so SWEET that BIG RED just happens to CO-OWN this year's coveted prize! :w00t:power

We are 'DIRTY' like that! :thumbs

What's even more ironic is we could very well end up with a higher winning % comes season's end--yay!

Ya had your run TAR, but PINKel fAcToiD LIVES and I am so glad that Mizz-who extended the 'legendary' coach's contract! He will be the most overpaid underachieving HC in CFB history.

But it's no surprise, since tha's the type of history Tigs are known for! :rollin

K, MU FAN, BRING It, here's your chance to tell me what a jerk I am..... :thumbs

:power:power:power:bonez

(p.s. 2 admin.: how is it we don't have a 'Mizzou Sucks' emoticon here?)

Ze,

I just wanted to let you know that winning a 'CO' anything when you lost by 5 TD's on your home field to that team is like kissing your sister. And if your happy about that, then thats a whole nother issue.

That was the first loss in the North for Mu in 2 years, it was a great game. I'm just pissed we lost to KU.

On the real though, for the smack talkers out there who try to bring me and others down with crap like "you lost your chance at the BCS/NC/ect.." that is stupid. If your pickin on some bandwagon fan, maybe. But I have been a MU fan for over 20+ years. I have followed them since I was old enough to understand the game. I will gladly take what this team has done. If they win 1 of their next 2 games, that will be the first back to back 10 win seasons ever. MU sucked for 20 years. You have no clue what its like. So please spare me your BS. Nebraska fans acted like the world ended last year. Try about 18 straight years of that, then you know what its like to be me.

Anyway, your losing streak in Columbia reaches 8 yrs next season...SUCKA

:)

Ze,

I just wanted to let you know that winning a 'CO' anything when you lost by 5 TD's on your home field to that team is like kissing your sister. And if your happy about that, then thats a whole nother issue.

That was the first loss in the North for Mu in 2 years, it was a great game. I'm just pissed we lost to KU.

On the real though, for the smack talkers out there who try to bring me and others down with crap like "you lost your chance at the BCS/NC/ect.." that is stupid. If your pickin on some bandwagon fan, maybe. But I have been a MU fan for over 20+ years. I have followed them since I was old enough to understand the game. I will gladly take what this team has done. If they win 1 of their next 2 games, that will be the first back to back 10 win seasons ever. MU sucked for 20 years. You have no clue what its like. So please spare me your BS. Nebraska fans acted like the world ended last year. Try about 18 straight years of that, then you know what its like to be me.

:wtf I was starting to feel like the maytag repairman around here, or the motel 6 guy.

My sister is pretty hot and I wouldn't mind kissing her, but I don't live in MO so it's not allowed! ;)

Anyhoo, I guess I could play the NU/MU series record card, but I guess you more or less covered/implied that one.

Well, I was pulling for KU in your game, but if they had been in your position I woulda pulled for you guys...prolly. Whatever makes GBR look better is what it's all about on this end, though I kinda like Mangino over Pinkel--that guy's the shiznit!

I'm thinkin' you guys really blew a chance this yr, but by act of devine(not the coach) intervention maybe you could shock the wurld this sat. I'm almost pullin' for Mizzou vs Sooners since I'm gettin' sick of those guys, but I'll just have to check my mood on game day. Chase D is a hard guy for me to root for...just sayin'...

I think Gabbert is gonna be real good for you guys, but you're losing your OC, so that could throw a wrench in things.

Anyway, there's some good Beyonce pics on the game thread...chk it out! :w00t

Ze,

:wtf I was starting to feel like the maytag repairman around here, or the motel 6 guy.

My sister is pretty hot and I wouldn't mind kissing her, but I don't live in MO so it's not allowed! ;)

Anyhoo, I guess I could play the NU/MU series record card, but I guess you more or less covered/implied that one.

Well, I was pulling for KU in your game, but if they had been in your position I woulda pulled for you guys...prolly. Whatever makes GBR look better is what it's all about on this end, though I kinda like Mangino over Pinkel--that guy's the shiznit!

I'm thinkin' you guys really blew a chance this yr, but by act of devine(not the coach) intervention maybe you could shock the wurld this sat. I'm almost pullin' for Mizzou vs Sooners since I'm gettin' sick of those guys, but I'll just have to check my mood on game day. Chase D is a hard guy for me to root for...just sayin'...

I think Gabbert is gonna be real good for you guys, but you're losing your OC, so that could throw a wrench in things.

Daniel is one of those guys where if he is yours you love him, if not you hate him. I think alot of people felt that way about Scott Frost. I always thought he was kind of a prick, but I was 15 and anyone who I didnt like was a prick... <_<

You can pull out the all time records, but then you have look at everyone else in the north against you and realize how much worse they are. MU is the best you got :clap

its okay to admit you rooted for KU. (I was rooting for CU.. :o ) :clap:clap

ps I am soooo glad I PM on how to do pics. I love asian hookers :worship

Ze,

Daniel is one of those guys where if he is yours you love him, if not you hate him. I think alot of people felt that way about Scott Frost. I always thought he was kind of a prick, but I was 15 and anyone who I didnt like was a prick... <_<

You can pull out the all time records, but then you have look at everyone else in the north against you and realize how much worse they are. MU is the best you got :clap

its okay to admit you rooted for KU. (I was rooting for CU.. :o ) :clap:clap

ps I am soooo glad I PM on how to do pics. I love asian hookers :worship

yea, u get the assist on the pic tech, 'fro' sure! maybe you can help me find a reason to root for Booger this week...