One play "what-if"

If what ifs are in play that one win wouldn't put NU into the BIG 12 CC. Because the whatif's would give MU two more wins. What if KU doesnt score on 4 and 7 with 30 seconds left. What if OKS doesnt score with 1 minute left to take and lead and what if CD doesnt throw a pick as MU is driving to win that game. What if Mu wasnt 8 points from 11-1. What if Mu was 11-1 instead of 9-3. blah blah blah

What if's dont count for S**T and really TT could say, "What if we would have played NU like we did Texas, we would have won by 40 pts"

:)

You've illustrated why I normally don't play the what-if game. But, since I've already broken my own rule with this thread, I'll add to your post: Missouri is also 4 points from being 8-4. (In other words, what if Baylor's QB hadn't thrown his first interception of the season?)

Right on! That is exactly why you cant play the game. Good one! :clap

I have a website that me and a buddy go to to get a quick laugh. College football victory chain

It is perfect for those "we beat so-in-so, and they beat who-da-who, so that means we can beat you!"

Perfect example. My alma mater, northwest missouri could beat the huskers.

NW Missouri St beat

Washburn who beat

Missouri St who beat

Youngstown St who beat

North Dakota St who beat

Southern Illinois who beat

North Dakota who beat

Idaho St who beat

Sacramento St who beat

Eastern Washington who beat

Weber St who beat

Cal Poly SLO who beat

San Diego St who beat

Idaho who beat

New Mexico St who beat

UTEP who beat

Southern Miss who beat

East Carolina who beat

Virginia Tech who beat

Nebraska

SO THERE!!! :clap

:lol::cheers:lol:

If what ifs are in play that one win wouldn't put NU into the BIG 12 CC. Because the whatif's would give MU two more wins. What if KU doesnt score on 4 and 7 with 30 seconds left. What if OKS doesnt score with 1 minute left to take and lead and what if CD doesnt throw a pick as MU is driving to win that game. What if Mu wasnt 8 points from 11-1. What if Mu was 11-1 instead of 9-3. blah blah blah

What if's dont count for S**T and really TT could say, "What if we would have played NU like we did Texas, we would have won by 40 pts"

:)

You've illustrated why I normally don't play the what-if game. But, since I've already broken my own rule with this thread, I'll add to your post: Missouri is also 4 points from being 8-4. (In other words, what if Baylor's QB hadn't thrown his first interception of the season?)

Right on! That is exactly why you cant play the game. Good one! :clap

I have a website that me and a buddy go to to get a quick laugh. College football victory chain

It is perfect for those "we beat so-in-so, and they beat who-da-who, so that means we can beat you!"

Perfect example. My alma mater, northwest missouri could beat the huskers.

NW Missouri St beat

Washburn who beat

Missouri St who beat

Youngstown St who beat

North Dakota St who beat

Southern Illinois who beat

North Dakota who beat

Idaho St who beat

Sacramento St who beat

Eastern Washington who beat

Weber St who beat

Cal Poly SLO who beat