"The Final Blow" Print

I remember after losing the 94 Orange bowl, there was a print made called "The Final Blow" that pictured a referee blowing his nose into his penalty marker as William Floyd fumbled the ball at the goal line. Anyone know where I could get one of these. I need it. NEED IT!

You know, I think I may have that somewhere. I'm not sure where the hell it would be but I'll look around for it. I'm almost positive I had gotten that at one point, but...well I'll have to look around. If I find it, it's yours. Pretty big if, not the most organized person in the world.

I remember after losing the 94 Orange bowl, there was a print made called "The Final Blow" that pictured a referee blowing his nose into his penalty marker as William Floyd fumbled the ball at the goal line. Anyone know where I could get one of these. I need it. NEED IT!

You know, I think I may have that somewhere. I'm not sure where the hell it would be but I'll look around for it. I'm almost positive I had gotten that at one point, but...well I'll have to look around. If I find it, it's yours. Pretty big if, not the most organized person in the world.

That would be huge! You're the man.

That would be huge! You're the man.

Yep, got it. It's not in the best of shape but if you want it, you can have it. PM me with your info. I'll send it to ya.

Actually, wasn't it called the "Final Quarter" and I believe it was Warren Sapp breathing into an oxygen mask. I could be wrong of course. I also seem to remember there being one from the '95 Game called "the Final Blowout" and one from the '97 game, "The Final Victory. I think the artists name was Joe McDermott or something like that. I wonder where I could get my hands on all three. Those seemed to be pretty neat.