Suh = LeKevin Smith?

Hell NO he shouldn't take a knee there!!! Are you kidding me? That stiff arm was the best one I have seen all year, and should have been on the game changing performances. Smith was on what the five yard line and in a crowd of people if I remember corectly, but He just reacted to the INT. He should have fell down, because there was no way he was going to take it to the house, but Suh on the other hand, where he intercepted it, He did the right thing. IMO AWESOME!!!!

Hell NO he shouldn't take a knee there!!! Are you kidding me? That stiff arm was the best one I have seen all year, and should have been on the game changing performances. Smith was on what the five yard line and in a crowd of people if I remember corectly, but He just reacted to the INT. He should have fell down, because there was no way he was going to take it to the house, but Suh on the other hand, where he intercepted it, He did the right thing. IMO AWESOME!!!!

That wasn't just your run o' the mill stiff arm; that was the ol' industrial strength shove your head into the ground and chew on some field turf stiff arm. Looked like a left hook to the chops.

But I was just amazed that Henery's kick wasn't in the Game Changing Performance thing, I mean I figured it would be a lock along with Reesing's pass to Meier. The other 3 they ended up having were :lame .

That wasn't just your run o' the mill stiff arm; that was the ol' industrial strength shove your head into the ground and chew on some field turf stiff arm. Looked like a left hook to the chops.

But I was just amazed that Henery's kick wasn't in the Game Changing Performance thing, I mean I figured it would be a lock along with Reesing's pass to Meier. The other 3 they ended up having were :lame .

If Suh didn't return that INT for a TD it might of had a chance..or else ESPN only allows last second FG to be game changing <_<

If Suh didn't return that INT for a TD it might of had a chance..or else ESPN only allows last second FG to be game changing <_<

Well, Henery's FG changed the game, Suh's INT was just frosting on the cake...

Difference between the two plays.............................about 80 yards. LeKevin obviously intercepted in the redzone when TT was getting ready to score. Suh intercepted it much closer to a possible TD and you almost have to try and take that one in IMO.

Nah, there's not really any difference. If Suh fumbles and loses it (that probability is still there), you give Colorado a chance to drive down the field and win. If Suh scores the touchdown and the PAT is shanked or blocked or whatever, you give Colorado the chance to drive down the field and tie the game with a TD of their own.

In both cases, if he just fell down, the game would be over because the offense could run out the clock.

But it worked out for us this time, and can't blame the guy for taking his chance and running with it...good thing it worked out.

Tell that to the people who make the decisions on who makes the list for game changing performances

Tell that to the people who make the decisions on who makes the list for game changing performances

another anti NE conspiracy c/o ESPN! lol. :sarcasm

Like everyone else on this board, I thought it was awesome when Suh kicked over Hawkins and I was especially excited when he threw the ball against the wall, (always one to love excessive celebrations) but was anyone else worried about the possible consequences of Suh's actions?

1. Suh fumbles the ball, a-la LeKevin Smith, CU recovers, goes on to kick a game winning 58 yard field goal.

2. Had Suh just taken a knee we could have just run the clock out.

Like I said, I think the way things turned out was/is amazing, but am I the only with who had doubts at the time?

No way. One major difference. LeKevin's INT came inside the 10 yd line. Did that fat a$$ really think he was going to go 90 yds for a TD. Suh has proven he has the hands, his INT was out in the flat at like the 30 yd line. Not even close to LeKevin's crappy week. Think earlier that week he assaulted a parking garage attendant too...I still want to kick LeKevin in the crotch for that play...

Like everyone else on this board, I thought it was awesome when Suh kicked over Hawkins and I was especially excited when he threw the ball against the wall, (always one to love excessive celebrations) but was anyone else worried about the possible consequences of Suh's actions?

1. Suh fumbles the ball, a-la LeKevin Smith, CU recovers, goes on to kick a game winning 58 yard field goal.

2. Had Suh just taken a knee we could have just run the clock out.

Like I said, I think the way things turned out was/is amazing, but am I the only with who had doubts at the time?

No way. One major difference. LeKevin's INT came inside the 10 yd line. Did that fat a$$ really think he was going to go 90 yds for a TD. Suh has proven he has the hands, his INT was out in the flat at like the 30 yd line. Not even close to LeKevin's crappy week. Think earlier that week he assaulted a parking garage attendant too...I still want to kick LeKevin in the crotch for that play...

Here, I'll do it for you :nutz .

Ande here's one for the guy(name?) who fumbled to TX in 'o6. :nutz