Turner Gill

Wow! What did u guys think? And how amazing is it what hes done at buffalo? Mac champions, turner is going to move on to HUGE things in a year or two. My guess is that he is named Syracuse coach, but i kind of hope not.... I want him to wait for a GREAT job a (like a Florida ala urban meyer)

Should nebraska have hired turner?

"moved to former 'skers" (insert mod here)

Wow! What did u guys think? And how amazing is it what hes done at buffalo? Mac champions, turner is going to move on to HUGE things in a year or two. My guess is that he is named Syracuse coach, but i kind of hope not.... I want him to wait for a GREAT job a (like a Florida ala urban meyer)

Should nebraska have hired turner?

I am very happy that Turner is finding so much success! It's great for him and even great for Osborne.

As for whether he should be here.... I am happy that we got Pelini. We needed a major overhaul of defense and that is what were getting.

It good for us to be where we are and great that Gill is getting so much national press for the great job he has done there. It is working out for eveyone!

dont any of you know that this all just a conspiracy formulated by

the great tom osborne? think about it....Bo was chosen to fix callys mess:

a lame defense, no motivation, alienation of the fan base.

once bo has returned NU to respectability, bo will bolt for Ohio state and turner will be the new NU coach. Turner was not hired because

he needed to be groomed as ahead coach. This should all happen within a few years, as long armageddon hasnt finished us all off by then

dont any of you know that this all just a conspiracy formulated by

the great tom osborne? think about it....Bo was chosen to fix callys mess:

a lame defense, no motivation, alienation of the fan base.

once bo has returned NU to respectability, bo will bolt for Ohio state and turner will be the new NU coach. Turner was not hired because

he needed to be groomed as ahead coach. This should all happen within a few years, as long armageddon hasnt finished us all off by then

Conspiracy and armageddon aren't you just the happy poster.

T+O+B

:horns2

I love Bo, and I think he was the best hire for NU at this time. As people have pointed out, we needed a defensive minded guy with an attitude.......BO........, but Turner Gill was one of my favorite people, former players, and now COACH. What he has done is amazing..... His players are good, and they play hard for him. He was able to go into homes and convince good players to come to a crappy program. His personality is contagious !!!!!!

I believe Bo turns this thing around, wins a Big 12, and positions NU back in top 10 for a few years, then gets a better offer. 1620 the zone was already talking that if Bo wins, they didn't think that NU had the $$$$ to keep him, especially when compared to the $$$$ the south and Mizzou are throwing around.

My scenario, Bo turns us into winners agian, gets a huge offer, and Turner will eventually be the next HC at NU (within 10 years), but hopefully not tooooo soon. I want Bo to build and enjoy the fruits of his labor first.