ranking all 34 bowls

I'd have TCU vs Boise ahead of the Rose Bowl

Meh, I'd rather watch that game instead of the Rose Bowl. The problem, however, is that their are two name recognition factors working for the Rose Bowl. First, it's the "Rose" Bowl and Second, it's USC vs. Penn State. They get more name recognition over BSU and TCU and have a much wider fan base.

And what ESPN analysis isn't in love with Pete Caroll and the Trojans anyways? Frankly I'm surprised they don't have it ahead of the BCS National Championship game.....

Only kidding. :clap

Utah v. Alabama is going to be the fifth best bowl game to watch this year? I guess if you like watching Alabama run up and down the field it could be.

This game is going to be close. I actually think Utah is going to beat them. I really hope they do anyways. haha.

Think so? Anythings possible I suppose, but I think it's over at half-time. We'll see I guess.

Boring bowl of the yr. has to go to............THE ORANGE BOWL

How about the Fiesta Bowl? Texas is going to murder OSU. That game might be over by the end of the first quarter.

You don't know that. They have a good team but I'm not so sure if Pryor can handle the pressure. I think Texas will win by 2 touchdowns.

Boring bowl of the yr. has to go to............THE ORANGE BOWL

How about the Fiesta Bowl? Texas is going to murder OSU. That game might be over by the end of the first quarter.

You don't know that. They have a good team but I'm not so sure if Pryor can handle the pressure. I think Texas will win by 2 touchdowns.

Texas is going to want to prove that THEY deserved to be in the championship game. I feel sorry for Ohio State...