ranking all 34 bowls

Exciting? How about this barnburner:

Vanderbilt's 117th ranked offense going up against Boston College and their 6th ranked defense....

or

Boston College's 96th ranked offense going against Vanderbilt's 29th ranked defense....

Oooh...this ought to be an offensive laser light show! I can hardly wait.... <_<

OOOOH!. I'll need extra popcorn! :dumdum

this isnt the first time texas got "screwed" as far as which bowl game they ended up in. Each time in the past they have ended up laying an egg against a much weaker team, but I agree that they should roll over OSU

v. screwed, screw·ing, screws

v.tr.

1. To drive or tighten (a screw).

a. To fasten, tighten, or attach by or as if by means of a screw.

b. To attach (a tapped or threaded fitting or cap) by twisting into place.

c. To rotate (a part) on a threaded axis.

3. To contort (one's face).

4. Slang

To take advantage of; cheat: screwed me out of a shot at the national championship.

Exciting? How about this barnburner:

Vanderbilt's 117th ranked offense going up against Boston College and their 6th ranked defense....

or

Boston College's 96th ranked offense going against Vanderbilt's 29th ranked defense....

Oooh...this ought to be an offensive laser light show! I can hardly wait.... <_<

You mean they are going to invite Colorado fans?

this isnt the first time texas got "screwed" as far as which bowl game they ended up in. Each time in the past they have ended up laying an egg against a much weaker team, but I agree that they should roll over OSU

When was that? 2003 vs Washington State, when KSU's win knocked them out of a BCS bowl would fit, but it sounds like your thinking of more times. I can't really see others in any recent history.