What if TO gave Cally one more year....

Dont get me wrong, I love Mark Pelini.... But If TO gave Callahan one chance And he sucked (like we all know he would have).... Is Turner Gill our new head coach next year??

Just something I thought about at work today... What do you guys think?

Simple..no coaching changes...the sellout streak ends, the Sea of Red thins, and the Huskers will go 6-6 or worse this season.

I understand it would have been bad.... But the question is "Would Turner Gill be the 2009 Nebraska coach"?

I don't know, but if anyone gives an official answer I'm going to go berzerk. :box:laughpound

What if TO gave Cally one more year....

aside from who knows??

cally wouldn't be able to spend that nu money while earning a living working for the jets.

he's probably still broken up over it. :(

poor guy.

BEAT CLEMSON!!

:yeah Cally is just heartbroken with all the money NU gave him to walk out the door, but again dedhoarse

Dont get me wrong, I love Mark Pelini.... But If TO gave Callahan one chance And he sucked (like we all know he would have).... Is Turner Gill our new head coach next year??

Who the hell is Mark Pelini???????

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Don't mock somebody just because they know the facts and you don't.

Why would you ever conciously do that?

Why is there even a topic about this?

:yeah

I'll help with some other awesome threads that can be started:

- What if Pederson was still AD, but he fired Callahan?

- What if Pederson was still AD and he didn't fire Callahan?

- What if Michelangelo became the AD...would he hire Leonardo as head coach, Donatello as offensive coordinator, and Raphael as defensive coordinator (and who would be the position coaches)?

- What if TO was hired, but gave Callahan one more year? ...oh wait, this totally awesome subject is already being talked about.

:)

Who the hell is Mark Pelini???????

:laughpound That is exactly what I thought! I, along with everyone else here, knows his name is Mark, but who the f*&ck calls him that??!!!