What is everyone wearing to the game?

“Hello football fans. It is a beautiful New Year's Day here in sunny Jacksonville, Florida, as we prepare the watch the Gator Bowl featuring the Clemson Tigers and the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I’m Verne Lundquist, and joining me out of retirement is the legendary Keith Jackson with a special report from the field. Keith?”

“Thanks, Verne. Coming into the game, the consensus among fashion insiders was that Nebraska fans would have trouble competing against the classy Clemson contingent in the stands today, but as we watch the Husker horde file into the stadium, we are all quite impressed at the grace and beauty with which the Nebraska faithful have attired themselves.”

fashion_man1.jpg

“This gentleman is dressed for overtime, his fabulous scarlet jacket complemented by an oh-so-smart button-up shirt with a subtle but sweet diamond motif. They say that diamonds are a woman’s best friend, and looking at this Husker fan it’s easy to see why! The ensemble is completed by shimmering trousers and an Italian black leather belt that just hugs the waist and won’t let go.”

pink-flannel-suit.jpg

“My, oh, my, “pretty in pink” takes on a whole new meaning with this spectacular flannel suit. The thin stripe on the otherwise solid pink pant legs is perfectly matched by the vertical striped shirt that betrays the innocence of the wearer. The silver buckle and a single white button brighten the front of the jacket, while oversized stitches march up the perimeter and burst into joyous song at the v-shaped flared collar, drawing attention to a pin that commemorates the Cornhuskers’ 1995 National Championship. Even Tommie Frazier won’t want to break this tackle!”

man03-781614.jpg

“Holy moly! Man, woman, and child, does this put ‘em in the aisles! I truly am at a loss for words, so let’s just admire quietly for a moment as this Nebraska athletic supporter heads to his seat.”

2627480898_40e218cf0a_o.jpg

“Whoa, Nellie! A purple-clad Clemson fan has brazenly infiltrated the Husker section of the stadium! Are the Tigers wearing their all-purple uniforms today or is the MTV crowd in town for a special taping of “It Came From The 80’s”? It’s hard to tell, but this fan definitely screams fashion faux pas. Or should I say, Fashion Tiger Paw?”

“Verne, it is clear to these old eyes that there’s a new Nebraska in town, one that aspires to win the Mythical National Championship of fashion, and they just may have the goods to get there.”

“Thanks, Keith.”

“Hello football fans. It is a beautiful New Year's Day here in sunny Jacksonville, Florida, as we prepare the watch the Gator Bowl featuring the Clemson Tigers and the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I’m Verne Lundquist, and joining me out of retirement is the legendary Keith Jackson with a special report from the field. Keith?”

“Thanks, Verne. Coming into the game, the consensus among fashion insiders was that Nebraska fans would have trouble competing against the classy Clemson contingent in the stands today, but as we watch the Husker horde file into the stadium, we are all quite impressed at the grace and beauty with which the Nebraska faithful have attired themselves.”

fashion_man1.jpg

“This gentleman is dressed for overtime, his fabulous scarlet jacket complemented by an oh-so-smart button-up shirt with a subtle but sweet diamond motif. They say that diamonds are a woman’s best friend, and looking at this Husker fan it’s easy to see why! The ensemble is completed by shimmering trousers and an Italian black leather belt that just hugs the waist and won’t let go.”

pink-flannel-suit.jpg

“My, oh, my, “pretty in pink” takes on a whole new meaning with this spectacular flannel suit. The thin stripe on the otherwise solid pink pant legs is perfectly matched by the vertical striped shirt that betrays the innocence of the wearer. The silver buckle and a single white button brighten the front of the jacket, while oversized stitches march up the perimeter and burst into joyous song at the v-shaped flared collar, drawing attention to a pin that commemorates the Cornhuskers’ 1995 National Championship. Even Tommie Frazier won’t want to break this tackle!”

man03-781614.jpg

“Holy moly! Man, woman, and child, does this put ‘em in the aisles! I truly am at a loss for words, so let’s just admire quietly for a moment as this Nebraska athletic supporter heads to his seat.”

2627480898_40e218cf0a_o.jpg

“Whoa, Nellie! A purple-clad Clemson fan has brazenly infiltrated the Husker section of the stadium! Are the Tigers wearing their all-purple uniforms today or is the MTV crowd in town for a special taping of “It Came From The 80’s”? It’s hard to tell, but this fan definitely screams fashion faux pas. Or should I say, Fashion Tiger Paw?”

“Verne, it is clear to these old eyes that there’s a new Nebraska in town, one that aspires to win the Mythical National Championship of fashion, and they just may have the goods to get there.”

“Thanks, Keith.”

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound