Why is it? and What the F?

I just got my xbox live account just a couple of days ago and i have enjoyed so far, only game that i've played on it is ncaa football 09. So why is that every single person that i play has to pick ohio sh*t state they have 99 in every cataegory(sorry bad spelling) needless to say i have lost every game. So that brings me to the What the F*ck part, It seems that everyone either rolls left or rolls right and throws it deep or way to the opposite side of the field makes some stupid things happen ive played every type of coverage and zone and man type of defense and some sh*t still happens <_<

I just got my xbox live account just a couple of days ago and i have enjoyed so far, only game that i've played on it is ncaa football 09. So why is that every single person that i play has to pick ohio sh*t state they have 99 in every cataegory(sorry bad spelling) needless to say i have lost every game. So that brings me to the What the F*ck part, It seems that everyone either rolls left or rolls right and throws it deep or way to the opposite side of the field makes some stupid things happen ive played every type of coverage and zone and man type of defense and some sh*t still happens <_<

okay, this is the MF'r's D strategy for black qbs...typically, i pick clemson (i know, very ironic since we're playing them in a bowl game), but they have a very fast D. I run primarily nickel package, with a zone blitz, such as buck slant.

If the guy likes to run with the qb, then i shade him with my nickelback, and make sure he doesnt take off. However, if he keeps throwing deep on you and you cant stop it, then run dime and double outs where the corners and safeties are on the 2 outside receivers..if he favors a certain receiver, say the one lining up on the right side, then you can take your safety on the left and shade the qb, to make sure he doesnt run..

Just a few of my strategies for playing Ohio State, hope it helps.

hey there muadfather thanks for the help, i hope that the next time i play i use that and actually win a game for once. And Landlord i agree with you its so F*cking cheesy some pepole can only beat you the bull shi* plays since they cant beat you straight up which is why i didnt play online for the longest time becuase of that shi*

hey there muadfather thanks for the help, i hope that the next time i play i use that and actually win a game for once. And Landlord i agree with you its so F*cking cheesy some pepole can only beat you the bull shi* plays since they cant beat you straight up which is why i didnt play online for the longest time becuase of that shi*

Personally, I've never found using a few plays play that work really well as cheesing. Using Ohio State every time, I'll agree with. They're really just doing what any good coach would do. They see a mismatch, and exploit it for as long as you aren't able to cover it.

The way I look at it, look at how alot of high schools run plays. They have 5 or 6 plays that they know inside and out, and use those. That's how I play NCAA. There are about 10 plays that I run so often that I can read the defense off the snap and know what they are going to do. Given, they are a mix of run and pass plays and not just deep pass plays.

If 09 is anything like 08, you should be able to audible your DEs to contain rather than rush. I also like to use an LB and "spy" the QB, in essence blitzing him to whichever side he rolls to.

okay, this is the MF'r's D strategy for black qbs...typically, i pick clemson (i know, very ironic since we're playing them in a bowl game), but they have a very fast D. I run primarily nickel package, with a zone blitz, such as buck slant.

If the guy likes to run with the qb, then i shade him with my nickelback, and make sure he doesnt take off. However, if he keeps throwing deep on you and you cant stop it, then run dime and double outs where the corners and safeties are on the 2 outside receivers..if he favors a certain receiver, say the one lining up on the right side, then you can take your safety on the left and shade the qb, to make sure he doesnt run..

Just a few of my strategies for playing Ohio State, hope it helps.

i sort of use that strategy... i use 335 cover 3 under. it blitzes the LOLB and the second SS...i use the DE on the opposite side of the blitz to contain the roll out to that side and sort of cover a back coming out of the backfield. the thing about cheesers is if they get frustrated, they'll force passes and you can get a pick.

of course i have to use an awesome defense to do this. i'm not good at defense. offense, i'm decent.