All-Americans announced . . .

papersun87

Guess how many Huskers are on the first team.

None.

Well, I can live with that.

The second team? Maybe Suh?

Nope.

How about the honorable mention, which lists about a hundred guys for every position? Any love for Ganz, the third most efficient QB in the country, or Henery and his cannon-leg?

Nope.

None.

Nope.

How about the honorable mention, which lists about a hundred guys for every position? Any love for Ganz, the third most efficient QB in the country, or Henery and his cannon-leg?

Nope.

Joe Ganz isn't even close to being the third most efficient QB in the country, where are you getting your statistics from?

Its just more fuel to put on the fire for next year. I think Bo & Co. feed off of the lack of nat'l respect & use it to motivate. Whether they admit it or not. Do I think we had a legit All-American on the roster this year? no. But I'm guessing Mr. Suh & Mr. Henery have some new things to put in their lockers to read. :box:box

None.

Nope.

Nope.

Joe Ganz isn't even close to being the third most efficient QB in the country, where are you getting your statistics from?

From Tim Griffin ESPN:

"...Quarteraback Joe Ganz. After starting the final three games last season, Ganz picked up with the top statistical season for a quarterback in Nebraska school history. Ganz finished the season with 3,332 passing yards and 3,589 total yards -- both Nebraska single-season records -- as he ranked 13th nationally in total offense, 14th in pass efficiency and rifled 23 touchdown passes."

Seems like at least honorable mention material to me. I think Swift and Suh deserve honorable mention too.

None.

Nope.

Nope.

From Tim Griffin ESPN:

"...Quarteraback Joe Ganz. After starting the final three games last season, Ganz picked up with the top statistical season for a quarterback in Nebraska school history. Ganz finished the season with 3,332 passing yards and 3,589 total yards -- both Nebraska single-season records -- as he ranked 13th nationally in total offense, 14th in pass efficiency and rifled 23 touchdown passes."

Seems like at least honorable mention material to me. I think Swift and Suh deserve honorable mention too.

If Joe Ganz had put those numbers up in ANY other conference he'd been an honorable mention, imho.

None.

Nope.

Nope.

From Tim Griffin ESPN:

If Joe Ganz had put those numbers up in ANY other conference he'd been an honorable mention, imho.

Well, the Big 12 takes up about the top 4 spots anyway--Bradford, Colt, Harrell, and (holding nose) Booger(??). So yea, after the other great QBs in the country there's just not enough room for Joey.