Is Clemson=Okie State?

rkhufu7

Clemson seems to offer the same speed problems that the Big 12 south teams offer, will the Huskers be ready?

My previuos answer didn't do this question justice.

Let's break it down.

By offer, one usually means to give, or in this giving season, you probably meant to say "gift".

Speed? well I know that to a snail, a turtle is fast so, therefore you could postulate that the big 12 and Clemson have turtle-like speed.

Ready? in promptu esse is the latin phrase for ready, and another latin phrase "puga pyga" comes close to the area of the body that this subject was drawn from.

So there we have it:

A gift of the turtle is offered up from the puga pyga.

GBR!

previuos??

A gift of the turtle

You're drunk. :rollin:rollin

BEAT THE CLEMSON KITTIES!!

ok so i don't spell check..I figure I have guys like you for that.

Question:

If something is considered perposterious now, is it postposterious later on?

Yea, always. They said the earth was round back in the day and I, for one, still don't believe that sh^t(per & post posterious)..

Evolution is similarly perposterious since every educated person knows that the earth was created 4000 years ago just like it says in the Bible.

Also, the lunar launch and landing was completely staged in Hollywood as it has now been postposteriously shown.

ok so i don't spell check..I figure I have guys like you for that.

Question:

If something is considered perposterious now, is it postposterious later on?

Yea, always. They said the earth was round back in the day and I, for one, still don't believe that sh^t(per & post posterious)..

Evolution is similarly perposterious since every educated person knows that the earth was created 4000 years ago just like it says in the Bible.

Also, the lunar launch and landing was completely staged in Hollywood as it has now been postposteriously shown.

thank you

Ok state wishes they had Clemson's speed.

Our skill positions are lightning fast, Jacoby Ford and CJ Spiller are two of the fastest players in all of college football. Our defense is built for ACC play, which is to say our edge rushers and linebackers are extremely quick. Our secondary is one of the best in the nation. Our QB is definitely a pocket guy, no threat with the legs there. It should be an interesting game, Dabo and Napier have already said they plan to really open up the offense for this game - now that we finally have a solid offensive line.

should be an exciting game - i wouldn't be surprised to see either team score in the 30s.

Ok state wishes they had Clemson's speed.

Our skill positions are lightning fast, Jacoby Ford and CJ Spiller are two of the fastest players in all of college football. Our defense is built for ACC play, which is to say our edge rushers and linebackers are extremely quick. Our secondary is one of the best in the nation. Our QB is definitely a pocket guy, no threat with the legs there. It should be an interesting game, Dabo and Napier have already said they plan to really open up the offense for this game - now that we finally have a solid offensive line.

should be an exciting game - i wouldn't be surprised to see either team score in the 30s.

Sorry Bob,

I have yet to see an offensive line at Clemson be anything related to 'solid'. Our linebackers are quick, but they lack size and get eaten up by power offenses (see the Alabama game). Cullen is actually pretty quick, just has no pocket presence/running vision that Korn does. Please lay off the orange koolaid.

Sincerely,

Killer Cacti.

Its OK to disagree, otherwise these boards would be boring.

i meant the O line is solid in that Dabo is no longer moving guys around trying to figure out who is gonna play where, we have an actual first team unit now, consistent is probably the term i should have used. As far as the linebackers go, by now i figured that was common knowledge, that has been a soft spot all year. Cullen may be quick, but as i stated his legs are no threat, never have been.

i don't drink koolaid, but i did just crack open a fresh Tab (i can't believe they still make this stuff)

I would be much more afraid of OSU than Clemson. Robinson is a more refined QB with much more big play ability, either by his arm or legs. Harper has a made a habit of making bad choices this season. He has more INTs than TDs.

Clemson's backs have a lot of hype, but not the production. OSU has the production but no hype. Davis leads Clemson with 725 yards and a 4.6 average, and Spiller has 612 yards and a 5.6 average. OSU's Hunter has 1518 yards and a 6.7 average and Toston 658 and a 7.0 average. For that matter NU's Helu as 804 yards and a 6.7 average.