This puts it in perspective

outbound

Usually in cases like this with a good offense against a good defense, the defense comes out on top but I'm worried because, as the article said, our defense looks good on paper partly due to the fact that we haven't faced top offenses. Also, our defensive coordinator responsible for our good defense this year is no longer with us (a move by Dabo that I personally don't agree with). This game could very well be a shootout if we can get Spiller and company rolling.

Umm... the MAC is not a weak conference. Just sayin.

Edit- Oops... I meant MWC. Sorry... although the Mac is much improved in recent years as well.

O.k. Glad you caught that. The MAC has one decent team in Ball State. We'd crush them. Ya'll would beat them. Tulsa is going to destroy them. Hell, even Clempsin might beat them....Nahhh....

to be fair, the 3 losses were very close and NC State lost their QB at the half and fell apart, the 2 wins were a pretty good win by Wake and FSU dominating Wisconsin

Wisconsin sucks this year....not sure I would hang to much on that blow out win.

Oh I'm not, I would be embarrassed had it not been a blowout by the 'Noles. I was just pointing out that the losses have been by something like 10 points combined and the wins were a bit more decisive. Still plenty of bowls to go though.