If anyone want to feel confident

I will be at clancys at 114 and dodge, wearing clemson coat. I am confident in watching the husker fan meltdown. I remember against texas when james brown did his thing to the huskers. there were a grand toatal of 13 people left at scorecard halfway through 4th quarter(including staff). Quite a decline from over 500 at start of game.

I will be there, will you?

I will be at clancys at 114 and dodge, wearing clemson coat. I am confident in watching the husker fan meltdown. I remember against texas when james brown did his thing to the huskers. there were a grand toatal of 13 people left at scorecard halfway through 4th quarter(including staff). Quite a decline from over 500 at start of game.

A. The title of the thread should read 'If anyone wants to feel confident'

B. Have some class.

and the gauntlet has been thrown...

I see you'll be there with all of your friends.

A. The title of the thread should read 'If anyone wants to feel confident'

B. Have some class.

A. I'm still not sure that's what the title should be. maybe "If anyone feels confident"

B. His challenge is apparently based on previous experience, still not the classiest thing ever, but I have no real problem with him issuing a challenge (though he could have worded it more nicely)

C. I have a feeling this ends up in the woodshed

You have not lived in nebraska since 93. If you even clapped for another team the put their fist in your face. My standard reply (which i used a few times) was if you hit me, I will not hit back. That way it is an assault, not a fight, and you (the deranged fan) will be arrested.

You have not lived in nebraska since 93. If you even clapped for another team the put their fist in your face. My standard reply (which i used a few times) was if you hit me, I will not hit back. That way it is an assault, not a fight, and you (the deranged fan) will be arrested.

Yeah, I do feel for you man, its gotta be tough living "behind enemy lines" amongst a really passionate, and, at times arrogant fanbase. Most of the guys here are pretty cool and aren't the "fist in your face" kind of fans though. I understand how you feel, this just isn't the right place to start something.

Go Tigers!

I have never once seen a fight break out because of a guy cheering on the other team. I've seen words exchanged but that is the end of it. Usually the Husker fans are just willing to talk some football but when the people cheering for the other team stand up and act like a jackass and yell the Huskers suck most Husker fans don't take too kindly to it....but still have yet to ever see punches thrown.

A. I can't find the play-by-play, but I seem to remember that game being competitive well past 7:30 in the 4th quarter.

B. No. But if you want to come downtown, I won't try to punch you if you win.

Frazier,

I have seen it happen. But who really hasnt. It isnt a Husker thing. Its a passionate fan + booze = dumb*** thing.

All though I did like this "Usually the Husker fans are just willing to talk some football but when the people cheering for the other team stand up and act like a jackass and yell the Huskers suck most Husker fans don't take too kindly to it"

Although there is truth to this, and I have personally been treated well and discussed the pigskin with husker fan (I have also been punched, slapped, cussed and my personal fav, headbutted for nothing more than wearing the other teams colors. All of which goes back to lots of booze for the offenders) But IMHO Husker fan, with the exception of OU fan, talk more sh** about other teams then anyone else I have ever been around. But then again that could just be about how much some of you like the Tigers....;)

lol

I just wanted to add I have NO hard feeling for those incidents. Each time was after a MU win. The guys were clearly drunk off their rockers. I think it was as much them trying to get me upset and to do something. They were yelling and in my face and I just smiled at them. No biggie. I am a big boy. No really 6'4, 250. lol. But I in no way will lump all Husker fans into the "meet me downtown" deal.

I just wanted to add I have NO hard feeling for those incidents. Each time was after a MU win. The guys were clearly drunk off their rockers. I think it was as much them trying to get me upset and to do something. They were yelling and in my face and I just smiled at them. No biggie. I am a big boy. No really 6'4, 250. lol. But I in no way will lump all Husker fans into the "meet me downtown" deal.

oh, I live downtown, hope that wasn't misunderstood....

Yeah, everybody has the crazy angry drunk fans. Tigerinnebraska just called out the wrong group of husker fans, as the guys on this board (everyone knows girls dont use innernets) are generally as classy as they come.

oh, I live downtown, hope that wasn't misunderstood....

no,no

I was just saying I dont clump fans into a 'bunch' based on something that has happed to me. It was more of a comment about the first post. Sorry if that wasnt clear.

Plus Dunder, you have the coolest avitar, who could get mad at a ninja...:)