If anyone want to feel confident

I love my Huskers I just don’t care for a lot of Husker fans. <_<

Times f'ing Two.

I could not have said it better. And thats one of the reasons Ill be watching the game at home with some friends and family, and not at a bar.

Majority of Husker fans irritate me, but that won't keep me from loving my team.

Times f'ing Two.

I could not have said it better. And thats one of the reasons Ill be watching the game at home with some friends and family, and not at a bar.

Majority of Husker fans irritate me, but that won't keep me from loving my team.

That is one thing I will never understand. It seems like I know more Husker fans who have 'husker on husker hate'. I have 2 good friends of mine who watch games by themselves or with me. they will not watch with other husker fans. You guys are a wierd bunch... ;)

Times f'ing Two.

That is one thing I will never understand. It seems like I know more Husker fans who have 'husker on husker hate'. I have 2 good friends of mine who watch games by themselves or with me. they will not watch with other husker fans. You guys are a wierd bunch... ;)

It really comes down to how I react to things compared to a lot of fans. I can't stand hearing people bitch about calls against us(especially if it was the right call IMO), can't stand the bitching if we lose or if something goes wrong, etc.

I get excited over what I should get excited about but I don't sit and get pissed off/irritated at stupid sh#t. Not to mention, the piss poor attitudes of some Husker fans if something bad happens.

Like when the Huskers got down by 14 in one of the games this year, my father went off and turned the TV because he "wasnt going to watch the Husker embarrass themselves on National TV again"... f'ing irritating I tell ya.

Times f'ing Two.

me 3

Times f'ing Two.

me 3

I am feeling the love on this string!!!!!

Times f'ing Two.

It really comes down to how I react to things compared to a lot of fans. I can't stand hearing people bitch about calls against us(especially if it was the right call IMO), can't stand the bitching if we lose or if something goes wrong, etc.

I get excited over what I should get excited about but I don't sit and get pissed off/irritated at stupid sh#t. Not to mention, the piss poor attitudes of some Husker fans if something bad happens.

Like when the Huskers got down by 14 in one of the games this year, my father went off and turned the TV because he "wasnt going to watch the Husker embarrass themselves on National TV again"... f'ing irritating I tell ya.

I would believe it. I do notice alot of complaining about "how the officials are screwing us". Forget the fact the O-lineman pulled the guy down from behind by his jersey. "the umpire must hate Nebraska" is the logical thought. My buddies just want to watch the game and not have to listen to that type of stuff. I always got a kick out of how they want to watch with a Tiger fan and not other skers fans. Must figure if anybody is getting screwed its the Tigers <_< lol.

I guess the next question would be. WHY? Why do huskers fans believe the world is out to get them? I know alot of husker fans but is this something that is common place??

Times f'ing Two.

me 3

I just don't really enjoy being around people that bicker and complain about everything during the game and then throw a little kid fit when they lose, we are fans win or lose!! Not trashing on their passion but we are spectators, not coaches, player, etc... some just need to chill and enjoy it for what it is. And being from Iowa I always get reminded whey they hate Nebraska fans. like they are any better :angry:

Times f'ing Two.

I would believe it. I do notice alot of complaining about "how the officials are screwing us". Forget the fact the O-lineman pulled the guy down from behind by his jersey. "the umpire must hate Nebraska" is the logical thought. My buddies just want to watch the game and not have to listen to that type of stuff. I always got a kick out of how they want to watch with a Tiger fan and not other skers fans. Must figure if anybody is getting screwed its the Tigers <_< lol.

I guess the next question would be. WHY? Why do huskers fans believe the world is out to get them? I know alot of husker fans but is this something that is common place??

You would have to ask those fans on why. Not all of us are like that, there are some level headed fans as well as the nutcases.

Also, I agree with holvy, Im a fan, not a coach. And there are way too many fan who think they know what should be done or who should be put where, or what play to run. If they knew whats best then they would be coaching, not sitting in a bar yelling at the tv.

I by no means meant to throw ALL Husker fans under the bus. I have watched enough football with enough turds to know the good from the bad. The booing of TO, McBride, Frost, Lord, Solich, and even Billy C to an extent was lame. The whole 2003 season I had to listen to these goofs behind me yell about firing Solich and playing Dailey, then in 2004 I had to listen to them yell about bringing back Solich and benching Dailey. One of the morons even stood up and cheered in 2007 when Grixby got hurt. Awesome. I have friends that I won’t watch games with because I can’t take the stupid crap they say during the games and these are my friends of over 20 years.

My buddies just want to watch the game and not have to listen to that type of stuff. I always got a kick out of how they want to watch with a Tiger fan and not other skers fans. Must figure if anybody is getting screwed its the Tigers lol.

This is funny because me and the family are going to watch the game with some friends of ours and he is a Mizzou fan and I would rather watch the game with him then some of my friends that are Husker fans.

I by no means meant to throw ALL Husker fans under the bus. I have watched enough football with enough turds to know the good from the bad. The booing of TO, McBride, Frost, Lord, Solich, and even Billy C to an extent was lame. The whole 2003 season I had to listen to these goofs behind me yell about firing Solich and playing Dailey, then in 2004 I had to listen to them yell about bringing back Solich and benching Dailey. One of the morons even stood up and cheered in 2007 when Grixby got hurt. Awesome. I have friends that I won’t watch games with because I can’t take the stupid crap they say during the games and these are my friends of over 20 years.

My buddies just want to watch the game and not have to listen to that type of stuff. I always got a kick out of how they want to watch with a Tiger fan and not other skers fans. Must figure if anybody is getting screwed its the Tigers lol.

This is funny because me and the family are going to watch the game with some friends of ours and he is a Mizzou fan and I would rather watch the game with him then some of my friends that are Husker fans.

Heh, Yeah. I had a buddy who cheered when Grixby got hurt as well. I just doubt understand it. :angry:

As a Clemson fan I can tell you that all over the country Nebraska fans are considered as the greatest most respectful group that I personally have heard about, As much as I regret to say it Clemson does have a certain amount of gotta win with no appreciation of the game fans. For me the quality of the person is just as important as the quality of the player, winning is the objective but you don't have to be a jerk about it.

Win or lose it will be a great game and I will enjoy it although if Nebraska wins I may be sick for about a week.

Don't go and use all of your sick leave at the beginning of the year

Times f'ing Two.

me 3

I just don't really enjoy being around people that bicker and complain about everything during the game and then throw a little kid fit when they lose, we are fans win or lose!! Not trashing on their passion but we are spectators, not coaches, player, etc... some just need to chill and enjoy it for what it is. And being from Iowa I always get reminded whey they hate Nebraska fans. like they are any better :angry:

Aw comeon now, its not a football game if you cant b*tch about the refs!

A. I'm still not sure that's what the title should be. maybe "If anyone feels confident"

B. His challenge is apparently based on previous experience, still not the classiest thing ever, but I have no real problem with him issuing a challenge (though he could have worded it more nicely)

C. I have a feeling this ends up in the woodshed

d he ends with a shank in his spine.

A. I'm still not sure that's what the title should be. maybe "If anyone feels confident"

B. His challenge is apparently based on previous experience, still not the classiest thing ever, but I have no real problem with him issuing a challenge (though he could have worded it more nicely)

C. I have a feeling this ends up in the woodshed

d he ends with a shank in his spine.

that attachment isnt working for me... what is it?

works now

I will be at clancys at 114 and dodge, wearing clemson coat. I am confident in watching the husker fan meltdown. I remember against texas when james brown did his thing to the huskers. there were a grand toatal of 13 people left at scorecard halfway through 4th quarter(including staff). Quite a decline from over 500 at start of game.

I will be there, will you?

LOL, I love it when the Huskers make obnoxious opposing fans look dumb. It puts a nice satisfying smile on my face to know this guy was rockn and rollin at halftime and cryin at the end! GBR