9 months

I got the entire 1995 National Championship Season on DVD, free of commercial breaks, timeout breaks, and everything else. Just every play and all the commentary and extra dvd features you could want.

I plan on watching a game every saturday to get me through the pain of off season. :w00t

I got the entire 1995 National Championship Season on DVD, free of commercial breaks, timeout breaks, and everything else. Just every play and all the commentary and extra dvd features you could want.

I plan on watching a game every saturday to get me through the pain of off season. :w00t

lol where did you buy this at?

lol where did you buy this at?

Well if you live in Omaha, I bought it at the Husker store (I think it's called Red Zone) at Oakview Mall on Center St.

If you don't live in Omaha, just go to this exact link http://huskernation.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=80

If the link doesn't work, just go to huskernation.com and search for it there. It costs $120.00 though :madash

I've got every game since 1987 on tape. My wife thinks it's a little excessive, but on those long months between the seasons it's nice to pop one in and enjoy! When I start to get the shakes and jones a little I just put in the 95 Natl. Champ game and settle down. Still trying to get the wife to pose in some skimpy Husker gear ;)