I owe an apology to ndamukong suh

I have to admit after the Va Tech game I was quoted at a party (and probably under the influence) that Suh would hurt us more with his penalties then he would help us. As I throw some BBQ on my crow I must say that I am impressed with the way he matured all year. Goes to show you that coaches see things that we don't when they are at practice every day. After the last few years it's become way to easy to jump on something going wrong. From this point on I'm back to true Husker and behind everyone 100%. Thanks for the effort Ndamukong and I hope to see you back next year.

I second that. Potter and Steinkuhler are both srs. If Suh were to leave as well.....let's just hope it doesn't happen. We have another Steinkuhler (I think we are required by state law to have at least one Steinkuhler and one Makovicka on the roster at all times) but I'm not sure where Baker is at as far as being ready to start, he's quite a bit bigger than Ty though.

I second that. Potter and Steinkuhler are both srs. If Suh were to leave as well.....let's just hope it doesn't happen. We have another Steinkuhler (I think we are required by state law to have at least one Steinkuhler and one Makovicka on the roster at all times) but I'm not sure where Baker is at as far as being ready to start, he's quite a bit bigger than Ty though.

LOL :clap

I think you might be on to something.

suh and turner back will help anchor....i was also surprised how well our 2nd and 3rd string backers played, but Steiny and Potter and Suh had to make it easier for them.......we are going to lose some real talent through graduation.....these guys on both sides of the ball will not be easily replaced.