Was Clemson's defense more impressive than Oklahoma's defense?

Therefore being the best defense that we have played this year?? I think so to tell you the truth. I think that CU's defensive reeked havoc on our offense most of the game and made us have to adjust. Second half we were able to get going but it was not easy. OU, it was just there moment. I'm not saying that they would not of beaten us but I believe that Nebraska was still working out some kinks at that time.

no. clemsons d played with their hair on fire for this bowl game, sure. but oklahoma is just smooth. its not even close in my book. you'd take clemsons coordinator-less d over a b stoops coached one? lot of good athletes on the clemson d, but come on, not coached very well at all, as evidenced by our second half.

Whoah- now that's flattery at it's finest! But you don't have to convey kindness or class to us CU folk- you've already shown us that here before the game ever started. There is no better fan base that ye 'ole Huskers.

So now that I am a born-again (70's 80's fan) Husker fan, who am I supposed to detest out yonder ways? =)

One of the best bowl games of the year with two of the best fan bases to be found.

Go Big Red/ Tigers!

I think we did move the ball better against OU after Q1 than we did against Clemson, but mainly because the OU game was totally out of reach. So yeah, Clemson's D played us tougher, only because OU didn't have to.

62 point kinks! You don't have to shut folks out when you score 62-28!

Honestly, I think Clemson's defense was better because they are so damn fast and aggressive! It's easy to play aggressive defense when your smoking a team and you don't have much to lose, i.e. OU vs. NU this season. Also, NU was better on offense towards the end of the season compared to when they played OU IMO. OU would still smoke our butts today though....................

Whoah- now that's flattery at it's finest! But you don't have to convey kindness or class to us CU folk- you've already shown us that here before the game ever started. There is no better fan base that ye 'ole Huskers.

So now that I am a born-again (70's 80's fan) Husker fan, who am I supposed to detest out yonder ways? =)

One of the best bowl games of the year with two of the best fan bases to be found.

Go Big Red/ Tigers!

Well.... I'd appreciate it if you detested Colorado and Kansas State. After that, well if you still have some angst left over with no place to vent --- well pour it out on say USC and Notre Dame.

Thanks.

no. clemsons d played with their hair on fire for this bowl game, sure. but oklahoma is just smooth. its not even close in my book. you'd take clemsons coordinator-less d over a b stoops coached one? lot of good athletes on the clemson d, but come on, not coached very well at all, as evidenced by our second half.

I think that OU just had our number. They knew exactly what we were going to do with the ball. This could be Watson's fault. But Clemson's D did whatever they wanted to us. (except beat us :lol:) They were faster, D-line exploded all over our O-Line. Could not get running game started in first half. They were all over the place.

I think Clemson has a heck of a defense with a very bright future, but we figured out what we could and couldn't do against them, and won the game. With Oklahoma, we straight out got dominated and only scored that many points because the game was so out of reach.

I'm not sure you can say Clemson's D was not coached well at all. We had some plays that opened some things up to move the ball between the 20s but they were easily able to shut us down in the red zone. Not exactly indicative of a poorly coached defense if you ask me.