Maclin NFL

TuffTiger

hey TT... since this season is over, is it time for TAR to return? Because without Daniel, Maclin, and Coffman, isn't the Hurricane a little past now? TAR returns in 09 or is there a new branding?

It"s good to ask but I can"t know yet. I came up with TAR on this web when I first found this GBR web. ItS" not like I planed on it, you know. I was try to explain about the Tiger and just end up with TAR.

I think could be that TAR is over and time for new slowgun.

I"ll be at some friend house some this weekedn to watch some NFL plus also Tiger_GBR bball so I"ll see what they think on this. They don"t have internets so I have to tell them what is goin on here.

I am perdict

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

hey TT... since this season is over, is it time for TAR to return? Because without Daniel, Maclin, and Coffman, isn't the Hurricane a little past now? TAR returns in 09 or is there a new branding?

Since they lose an awful lot, TUFF AS SNOWFLAKE may be appropriate.

No response from TuffTiger. I miss that guy. He is too popular with the rest of the internets.

I"m here.I was busy for some time but got time again. I haven"t made slowgun yet but what can the snowflake mean? Could be like avlanch or some thing that might make sense?

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

I still like TAMPON.

Tough as a Snowflake works, though. Maybe Tough as a Snowman?