Maclin NFL

TuffTiger

what the hell is TAH?

That is Tuff Tigers description of MU, Tuff as Hurricane! Started out as Tuff as Rain. He changed it earlier this year.

Am................ok? :dumdum:)

TT is a big fan favorite here, to get the whole TAR start you'd have to search TT and go back to last year. He has these great posts trying to explain it. He upgraded it this year to Hurricane, if I remember right, to reflect the awesome play MU was displaying at the time.

what the hell is TAH?

That is Tuff Tigers description of MU, Tuff as Hurricane! Started out as Tuff as Rain. He changed it earlier this year.

Am................ok? :dumdum:)

TT is a big fan favorite here, to get the whole TAR start you'd have to search TT and go back to last year. He has these great posts trying to explain it. He upgraded it this year to Hurricane, if I remember right, to reflect the awesome play MU was displaying at the time.

Yeah I remember him....I just never paid any attention to what he said,

No Daniel, Maclin, Coffman, and other Chase (back up qb)......... they loose a lot of fire power, but what do they have back....

Gabbert for sure, but someone help me with their OL and on D.

If he doesn't declare, isn't the LB Witherspoon back? He is a really good player.

No Daniel, Maclin, Coffman, and other Chase (back up qb)......... they loose a lot of fire power, but what do they have back....

Derrick Washington will be a junior RB.

Andrew Jones did quite well replacing the injured Coffman at tight end.

Devion Moore as backup RB, and Drew Temple RS freshman RB will excite.

Jared Perry and Denario Alexander return as WR's.

OL - we lose LG and RT. RT is replaced by Dan Hoch, LG up in the air.

Unsure where they will end up on the depth chart - Michael Egnew (Texas triple jump champ), Jerrell Jackson and Wes Kemp - all true burners.

D

Lose both DE's, but may be as strong with Brian Coulter (Jr) and Jaquies Smith (So.)

NT Ziggy Hood - tough to replace

LB - Weatherspoon returns. Joined by JC transfer Justin Tatum- former 5-start USC recruit along with returners Luke Lambert and Will Ebner.

Corners and safeties are a toss up. Some talent but raw. Newcomer is Notre Dame transfer Munir Prince.

Biggest losses: FS William Moore and kicker Jeff Wolfert (Besides the obvious Daniel, Maclin, Coffman and one of my all time favs - Tommy (100,000 push-ups) Saunders.

These freshman will definitely see time on the field:

Sheldon Richardson - Rivals #4 player overall - recently tore-it-up in the Army All-Star game - and voted Captain. Absolute game changer. Plays TE, DE, DT and returns kicks. 6'4" 295. Plays B-Ball too

LB's Adam Burton and Andrew Wilson

OL Justin Britt - just won the Missouri heavyweight wrestling title - in like 35 seconds.

QB Blaine Dalton will give Gabbert plenty of competition.

And if he committs: Ronnie Wingo. 6'2" 215 running back who was national AAU 200 m champ. Another burner.

Rebuilding for sure, but dangerous to overlook.

Derrick Washington will be a junior RB.

Andrew Jones did quite well replacing the injured Coffman at tight end.

Devion Moore as backup RB, and Drew Temple RS freshman RB will excite.

Jared Perry and Denario Alexander return as WR's.

OL - we lose LG and RT. RT is replaced by Dan Hoch, LG up in the air.

Unsure where they will end up on the depth chart - Michael Egnew (Texas triple jump champ), Jerrell Jackson and Wes Kemp - all true burners.

D

Lose both DE's, but may be as strong with Brian Coulter (Jr) and Jaquies Smith (So.)

NT Ziggy Hood - tough to replace

LB - Weatherspoon returns. Joined by JC transfer Justin Tatum- former 5-start USC recruit along with returners Luke Lambert and Will Ebner.

Corners and safeties are a toss up. Some talent but raw. Newcomer is Notre Dame transfer Munir Prince.

Biggest losses: FS William Moore and kicker Jeff Wolfert (Besides the obvious Daniel, Maclin, Coffman and one of my all time favs - Tommy (100,000 push-ups) Saunders.

These freshman will definitely see time on the field:

Sheldon Richardson - Rivals #4 player overall - recently tore-it-up in the Army All-Star game - and voted Captain. Absolute game changer. Plays TE, DE, DT and returns kicks. 6'4" 295. Plays B-Ball too

LB's Adam Burton and Andrew Wilson

OL Justin Britt - just won the Missouri heavyweight wrestling title - in like 35 seconds.

QB Blaine Dalton will give Gabbert plenty of competition.

And if he committs: Ronnie Wingo. 6'2" 215 running back who was national AAU 200 m champ. Another burner.

Rebuilding for sure, but dangerous to overlook.

Plus also Rolandus Woodland or Woodrigde I can"t rember exact name.

TuffTiger