Defense Next Year

mwj98

The Nebraska Blackshirts are going to be out for the kill in '09.

As far as the '09 Offense goes, remember when Tommie Frazier was an unknown out of Florida who was coming to Nebraska to play? I think the possibilites of the 2009 Offense are endless. The Defense will do thier part, and I think the coaches will work on the Offensive strong points and in conditioning this Spring, they're gonna turn the young men into powerhouses.

At Nebraska it's been about skilled players, but not just what they bring to the table, it's also about how the coaches mold them into something incredible. Also, the way the Cornhuskers always gel as a team says alot about them too. No Fears.

I agree with most of what you said except Tommie Frazier was not an unknown out of Florida. He was one of the most highly recruited QBs in the country.

The Nebraska Blackshirts are going to be out for the kill in '09.

As far as the '09 Offense goes, remember when Tommie Frazier was an unknown out of Florida who was coming to Nebraska to play? I think the possibilites of the 2009 Offense are endless. The Defense will do thier part, and I think the coaches will work on the Offensive strong points and in conditioning this Spring, they're gonna turn the young men into powerhouses.

At Nebraska it's been about skilled players, but not just what they bring to the table, it's also about how the coaches mold them into something incredible. Also, the way the Cornhuskers always gel as a team says alot about them too. No Fears.

I agree with most of what you said except Tommie Frazier was not an unknown out of Florida. He was one of the most highly recruited QBs in the country.

:yeah I still remember how excited I was when he commited. I wish I would have cut out the Journal Star article and saved it.