A Meal To Die For

Chandler, AZ?

So Husker 37 also goes by Dr. John?

I got to make it out there...

I haven't seen the one in Chandler yet..Got kicked out of the one in Phoenix close to where I work by these two bouncies..er..bouncers just because I ordered an Ethiopian salad..

HAG18.jpg

Drove by the one in Tempe yesterday on the way home from work, but didn't stop..(It got awfull reviews)

Chandler, AZ?

So Husker 37 also goes by Dr. John?

I got to make it out there...

I haven't seen the one in Chandler yet..Got kicked out of the one in Phoenix close to where I work by these two bouncies..er..bouncers just because I ordered an Ethiopian salad..

HAG18.jpg

Drove by the one in Tempe yesterday on the way home from work, but didn't stop..(It got awfull reviews)

That's the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Edit: Oh, look, there are girls in the picture, too!

$7.29 for a single? keep it in arizona.

but send us an In-N-Out Burger.

Are you serious?

In-n-Out only makes good T-shirts.

Be thankful for the Swiss Cheese Mushroom Burgers from Runza (I miss them).

Most hamburger available out here taste like shreaded pizza box mixed with diced shoe leather. <_<

The Best Burgers I've had out here are from the Chuck Box on the ASU campus..Although I almost grabbed for the fire extinguisher when their indoor Mesquite grill got a little out of hand last weekend.

I almost always get the Jalepino cheese burger and load it up with tomato slices and a handful of bean sprouts topped with ranch dressing...Chased by 4 degree Michelob on tap...Try it sometime...(Covers up the shoe leather aftertaste).

home-page_03.jpghome-page_04.jpg

home-page_09.jpghome-page_10.jpg

$7.29 for a single? keep it in arizona.

but send us an In-N-Out Burger.

Are you serious?

In-n-Out only makes good T-shirts.

Be thankful for the Swiss Cheese Mushroom Burgers from Runza (I miss them).

Most hamburger available out here taste like shreaded pizza box mixed with diced shoe leather. <_<

The Best Burgers I've had out here are from the Chuck Box on the ASU campus..Although I almost grabbed for the fire extinguisher when their indoor Mesquite grill got a little out of hand last weekend.

I almost always get the Jalepino cheese burger and load it up with tomato slices and a handful of bean sprouts topped with ranch dressing...Chased by 4 degree Michelob on tap...Try it sometime...(Covers up the shoe leather aftertaste).

home-page_03.jpghome-page_04.jpg

home-page_09.jpghome-page_10.jpg

yes, im serious. i lived in tucson for 4 years and would often drive into p-town just to have me some in-n-out and maybe beat up a couple of frat boys. i especially like their fries :dunno i will agree that a runza burger smokes in-n-out and every other fast food chain i can think of, but runza's fries suck. i mean, they are absolutely horrible. of course they built an in-n-out in tucson right after i left.

yes, im serious. i lived in tucson for 4 years and would often drive into p-town just to have me some in-n-out and maybe beat up a couple of frat boys. i especially like their fries :dunno i will agree that a runza burger smokes in-n-out and every other fast food chain i can think of, but runza's fries suck. i mean, they are absolutely horrible. of course they built an in-n-out in tucson right after i left.

Funny..

One went in across the street from where I used to work..

EVERYBODY went there once....ONCE.

I like fries OK, but I never order them..THey're just filler.

I've had better burgers from my grill and then nuking them after spending a week in my fridge.

Now I could see driving in from Tuckson just to stare at the Tilted Kilt Girls.

596-tilted_kilt4.standalone.prod_affiliate.25.jpg

never been to the tk in, is it in scottsdale? but ive been to the one in san diego a couple times. pretty cool place, and the waiters were, um, more talented <_< than any ive seen at hooters.

I stopped in to the Tilted Kilt in Tempe across from the Home Depot..to see the CWS baseball game between ASU and Nebraska...Wore my big Red N hat and shirt but didn't get harassed as much as I hoped I would.

I left after a beer...(Standing room, only and I suddenly remembered baseball usually puts me to sleep).

• 1 month later...

FINALLY went to the HAG in Chandler after my Son's Parent/Teacher conference, tonight.

It was funny..Half of the "nurses" were manequins, in fact, I'd already started flirting with one before my Son said, "Dad!?!?!, She's not real"

There's a sign that said if you weigh over 350# your meal is free.

The only non alcoholic drinks are bottled water or pint of Mexican Coca-cola made with pure cane sugar.

Another poster advertising unfiltered Lucky Strikes..The all you can eat Fries are saturated with melted lard which explains the slick painted cement floor.

Lets see if my math is right..

Two single bypass cheeseburgers

(only comes with American cheese :angry: but was good..but so greasy, even the buns had a shiny layer of melted 30 weight on top) $7.23 x 2

Fries $1.98

Coke ~$ 1.98.

Line drawn down to the total area....Somehow totaled out to be an even $20

All I had was $24...And not being used to pretty girls being nice to me..(real or plastic) and not remembering how much to tip since it had been forever since I've been let loose..it occured to me ...I tipped her twice.

But I guess I did feel sorry for the uniforms they had to wear...showed off the extra 15lbs of pudge that they could lose in a couple of weeks of salads..

Something tells me I should try to dissolve some of the grease with some Old Bushmills Irish Whiskey so it works through my arteries quicker..

:wacko: