Lets look a head!

eoltmer

Don't let FAU's numbers fool ya. This team is HORRIBLE. I have a family member who works for the University so I had the chance to see them play a few times this year. They looked pretty bad. Fortunate for them, their competition was worse. Nebraska can hang 50 points on these guys easily.

Let's hope so, they had alot of RS seniors graduate and having a Sun belt Champ in 07' and a good bowl win in 08'. They might upgrade thier athlete stock a little, but NU shouldn't have a hard time with them. Thier coach uses the pass to open up the run, so we will get a good game (scrimmage) out of this to shore up any pass defense issues that might plague us at the start of the season. If this game is competative past the half then Im really gonna be worried about NU's O-line and the ability to run the ball against anyone.

Wow, very detailed stuff, especially for nine months in advance! I think it's safe to say based on those numbers, and the fact that we will be breaking in a new starting QB, we'll have about 50 rushing attempts in that game.

That would be the plan, but don't be surprised if Watson wants to work out his QB's if there isn't a clear cut starter after fall camp. I really don't hope we have the 2 QB thing, it just dosn't workout alot.