NU vs. KU tickets

I'm so furious right now huskers had a chance to win and it was taken away by the refs I'm not saying we were not out played in the 2nd half but the refs took away our chance to win in the end

Did you see the replay? The correct call was made, they called Anderson for hitting the guy in the head. We lost this game fair and square. This team does not know how to win close games, and that is why we lost.

I'm so furious right now huskers had a chance to win and it was taken away by the refs I'm not saying we were not out played in the 2nd half but the refs took away our chance to win in the end

Did you see the replay? The correct call was made, they called Anderson for hitting the guy in the head. We lost this game fair and square. This team does not know how to win close games, and that is why we lost.

The correct call was made, I'll give you that, but he called it WAY too late. At the point when he called it, NU was already taking the ball the other way.

[was that call a bad call?...in hind sight, probably not?...BUT...if you dont call it within about 2 seconds of the foul being committed, then its YOUR FAULT....thats like not calling a 10-second count until the player is 6-8 feet into the frontcourt!

should have let them play....not trying to make excuses for the huskers, who need a serious lesson from the football team about mental attitude in the 2nd half of contests

Like Ryan Anderson said in the DN he is tired of the atta boys, and good efforts. We need to hold them to the same standard football is. I'm proud of their effort, but pissed we lost.

Velander needs to shoot the ball normally, and not try to draw calls. He was doing that all night, he needs his proper follow through...maybe throw a pump fake in there?

And whats with people at the Bob leaving with 4 minutes to go in a close game? That angers me more than anything...this team is going all out and you leave early because you want to beat the traffic. :boxosoap

I was disappointed in the KU fans, not as much blue as past years. Can they only support a top team?

all of a sudnen I want to fight these anouncers

I agree....look...i'm disappointed with the outcome of the game....but I found myself getting more pissed off about some of the comments that the announcers (particulary gottlieb) were making...like how he made the comment where he was talking about why kansas wins big 12 titles..."because they can beat the iowa states and nebraskas of the world" ...that one got me the most fired up...i know that we haven't been greatly successful over the years...but come on...a little respect?

Great half Not a great half to many dumb shots and I will hear it at work tomorrow. But where in the hell was Tony McCray? And is alfonso Edwards hurt? Is Doc pushing these guys to hard in practice? Why did Alex Chapmen transfer? Chris Ballam plays 12 min a game? Don't get me wrong my NU flag was waving proudly down here in KC tonight and it will for the rest of the season. Just pissed off right now.

:bang:bang:bang

McCray gets in Doc's doghouse frequently since he makes stupid decisions in practice...my roommate filled me in since he was a student trainer earlier in the year. That is probably why Salomon was playing so much.

Edwards I have no idea. Chapman has worse than Balham knees, so he wasn't going to play much...

I wish Doc would've gone Bobby Knight style and thrown a chair after the questionable calls.