whats so wrong and making them put down the controller and getting on their bike and riding outside!! :bang

I'm guessing you mean "What's so wrong WITH making them..."

That would probably be more better, but in my neighborhood, you have to worry about people driving sorta fast, not looking for kids on bikes..I almost hit a kid myself last week at night..street light was out, and the kids had no lights and were wearing all black..It's like their parents were hoping to collect on the insurance or something.

But yeah..If it also gets YOU on your bike at the same time and joining them...preferably on a bike route...

whats so wrong and making them put down the controller and getting on their bike and riding outside!! :bang

That would probably be more better, but in my neighborhood, you have to worry about people driving sorta fast, not looking for kids on bikes..I almost hit a kid myself last week at night..street light was out, and the kids had no lights and were wearing all black..It's like their parents were hoping to collect on the insurance or something.

But yeah..If it also gets YOU on your bike at the same time and joining them...preferably on a bike route...

my bad with the grammar. it is not about just riding bikes, it is getting them outdoors and doing something in the first place, kids are lazy.... and with all the cool stuff they have now I would probably join them!

my bad with the grammar. it is not about just riding bikes, it is getting them outdoors and doing something in the first place, kids are lazy.... and with all the cool stuff they have now I would probably join them!

And playing "war" and shooting each other with real BB guns like we used to do when we were kids!

What a bunch of f'ing pansies are being raised nowadays!

lol...did that sh!t hurt or what?!!!!

And playing "war" and shooting each other with real BB guns like we used to do when we were kids!

Heck yes, but we loved every minute of it! :boxosoap

Heck yes, but we loved every minute of it! :boxosoap

im only 22 and i loved the bb gun wars! after one game i had 5 of them still stuck in my arms right under the skin! hurt like heck but sure beat the hell outa paintballs!!!!!!!!!!!