CBS Sports Blog-Disgusting Party at Nebraska

All I am saying is I hope you actually know the kid, which I'm betting probably is not the case....did you ever play the telephone game in school...

Also, a person might get extremely angry if they are getting accused of something they didn't do....especially if they have been drinking alot or if they have "problems" as has been stated many times by you Big Willie....think about it.

The flawed system works both ways....it is possible for women to bring up ridiculous charges against men to avoid embarrasment, keep the hubby away from the kids, etc....and it's a little easier to get out of a speeding ticket than it is to get off a charge of sexual assault. You're throwing pretty strong allegations around...I just hope you actually know these things and you're not just inferring them from stories you heard from random people who know people.

And in summary, in our society....not guilty is technically not guilty....until you meet the creator.

Yeah, you're right, I'm the one making big assumptions by assuming a college kid AT a bar is drunk........and you're assumptions from you're sources......................................................I could probably ask around and find people that will spit dirt on just about anyone......do you work for Action 3 news??

All I am saying is I hope you actually know the kid, which I'm betting probably is not the case....did you ever play the telephone game in school...

Also, a person might get extremely angry if they are getting accused of something they didn't do....especially if they have been drinking alot or if they have "problems" as has been stated many times by you Big Willie....think about it.

The flawed system works both ways....it is possible for women to bring up ridiculous charges against men to avoid embarrasment, keep the hubby away from the kids, etc....and it's a little easier to get out of a speeding ticket than it is to get off a charge of sexual assault. You're throwing pretty strong allegations around...I just hope you actually know these things and you're not just inferring them from stories you heard from random people who know people.

And in summary, in our society....not guilty is technically not guilty....until you meet the creator.

Yeah, you're right, I'm the one making big assumptions by assuming a college kid AT a bar is drunk........and you're assumptions from you're sources......................................................I could probably ask around and find people that will spit dirt on just about anyone......do you work for Action 3 news??

If Andy's problems were as simple as alcohol, he would have the same problem many college kids do. Unfortunately for Andy, it is not that simple.

And if you want to take pot shots to somehow make yourself look bigger in this conversation, feel free. In the end, it only makes you look pitiful and childish.

Like I said, you don't have to believe me, I do not care either way. If you don't agree, let's end this and move on so we don't clutter the board. Lets especially not do it with mindless babble where you just want to troll rather than actually talk.

I said we could agree to disagree, you chose to go this route. Just silly.

If Andy's problems were as simple as alcohol, he would have the same problem many college kids do. Unfortunately for Andy, it is not that simple.

And if you want to take pot shots to somehow make yourself look bigger in this conversation, feel free. In the end, it only makes you look pitiful and childish.

Like I said, you don't have to believe me, I do not care either way. If you don't agree, let's end this and move on so we don't clutter the board. Lets especially not do it with mindless babble where you just want to troll rather than actually talk.

I'm sorry, but you are just plain wrong. You are the one taking "pot shots" and who looks "pitiful and childish." All he did was offer up his opinion and you just attacked him...

I'm sorry, but you are just plain wrong. You are the one taking "pot shots" and who looks "pitiful and childish." All he did was offer up his opinion and you just attacked him...

:wtf

PM me and please show me where I took pot shots at this guy.

I stated what happened. He didn't want to believe it. I told him more power to him if he wants to believe Andy is a good kid and we would agree to disagree.

:dunno

Amen to my new brother, lil red....I was just trying to say that sometimes we as fans of the big red with nothing to do this time of year act like we know more than we actually do....I think he was trying to say I took pot shots at him, but I also was sticking up for him because according to what we actually know, he was not guilty of anything other than getting extremely mad he found out he was being charged with something that "according to the legal system" he didn't do.

And, I'm pretty sure I didn't take any pot shots at you....reading through your posts the only potshots were taking by BigWillie at Andy, who BigWill supposedly knows so much through some people who supposedly know, etc.....Not exactly a good source.

The only way I could have taking a potshot at you is if you actually do work at action 3 news....which in case you do 2 things:

1.I'm sorry, what a guess, and

2. If you've ever listened to unsportsmanlike conduct you would know that they always have fake breaking news sponsored by Action 3....

Judging by your post times I'm pretty sure you don't work at Action 3...therefore, I was sticking up for Andy, who I don't know and don't judge because we all live in glass houses....and for the last time on this post I will remind you that he was determined to be INNOCENT. End of story....and in reference to your speeding ticket you got off of even though you we guilty...sexual assault is not the same caliber as a speeding ticket...they don't mess around with charges in regards to inappropriate behavior towards women.

Hah. Obviously not.

I'm not going to totally exonerate the writer, whose article was overenthusiastic. Just went overboard and started the hangings a little too early. A more modest "hey, this was on facebook. hm....questionable" type article would have done good; instead, he went for the throat. And now he has egg on his face.

But honestly, he had no reason to believe it wasn't what it looked like.

Please don't compare real academic papers to journalism :) Facebook is obviously not a source of information about research topics. But it is a source of information about social events. And it is public. Players gotta be careful with that.

Sorry, zoogies, I was in a little argument with bigwillie who acts as if he knows andy is scum (read his posts, not my feelings), and I was using a little sarcasm with him...because he won't admit he knows him...which if you're going to judge a person that deep, you better know him/her for yourself. I just forgot the sarcasm line. I agree the article was ridiculous, baseless, and not worth reading or making this many posts on huskerboard about.