Why aren't they beating down the door??

After seeing what Bo did at LSU and then what he did for NE defense in one year, it seems obvious to me that Bo has a talent. So do I have blinders on? Does he need to prove himself even more?? Maybe I just can't see through these RED stained eyes!! I know we got some good recruits but it just seems they should be beating on the door more so then what they did! It will only probably start when we start taking out some of the big names again!!!

give it time...remember the string of bad years we had under Callahan

The question is a good one, as is the response. While the current crop of H/S kids may have heard of Bo, NU has not been an exceptional team for some time, and that matters. Its about brand-name and what-have-you-done-lately?

The cure for that is win, win, win.

Not all of them.......Cally had a very, legit chance to win the Big 12 in 2007. That OU game/ missed opportunity was pissed away in the opening series when Purify fumbled. NU had enough talent and IMO should've won that game.

Don't mean to threadjack.

Not all of them.......Cally had a very, legit chance to win the Big 12 in 2007. That OU game/ missed opportunity was pissed away in the opening series when Purify fumbled. NU had enough talent and IMO should've won that game.

That and if Zac Taylor didn't have a noodle for an arm. Love that kid to death, but he had zero zip on any of his throws and it hurt us huge in that game.

That and if Zac Taylor didn't have a noodle for an arm. Love that kid to death, but he had zero zip on any of his throws and it hurt us huge in that game.