Bryce Brown

I must have missed the part where NU was even mentioned...

the part where NU was mentioned is when he was visiting his uncle in Omaha for a couple weeks and talks came up of him visiting campus.

From my understanding, it was Nebraska that severed the connection with Bryce for a number of reasons.

Which works for me. I don't want to judge an 17-18 year old on media reports, but it appears the player values himself much more than the team. No thank you.

I must have missed the part where NU was even mentioned...

the part where NU was mentioned is when he was visiting his uncle in Omaha for a couple weeks and talks came up of him visiting campus.

I feel stupid, I read the tag on the main board again and realized that I misunderstood the title. When I clicked the thread the first time, I had to step away from my computer. When I returned and read the title and checked out the story. I read the title as Bryce Brown, (is) glad he's not coming to NU. I just noticed its Bryce Brown. ( I am ) glad he's not coming to NU.

QUOTE(Ohio Pete @ Feb 12 2009, 08:10 AM)

QUOTE(HuskerRob @ Feb 11 2009, 10:32 PM)

A perfect fit for Thug U.

I hope he likes riding the bus.

It's not really that big of a deal... I assume we don't fly when we play in Manhattan or Lawrence.

Lawrence is like 200 miles. Miami's closest conference opponent (Florida State) is 480 miles.

QUOTE(Ohio Pete @ Feb 12 2009, 08:10 AM)

QUOTE(HuskerRob @ Feb 11 2009, 10:32 PM)

A perfect fit for Thug U.

I hope he likes riding the bus.

It's not really that big of a deal... I assume we don't fly when we play in Manhattan or Lawrence.

Lawrence is like 200 miles. Miami's closest conference opponent (Florida State) is 480 miles.

The article didn't say they would be driving to play Florida State. It said they would drive to play Central Florida and South Florida, drives of between 3 and 4 hours. I was just pointing out it wasn't a dramatic change and doesn't mean the kid will be riding the bus to every game.