Does anyone know what # Cody Green Will Wear?

huskerguy

My question is who cares? This is why I don't pay attention to recruiting, theres no point since you have no idea if they are going to be good or bad. Like Harrison Beck we all thought was our savior QB but he totally sucks. So what happens if Green follows a similar path as Beck? It's not like he is supposed to be our next Tommie Frazier. All I'm sayin is don't get ahead of yourself with all this recruiting hype.

wow dude I was just curious... not a lot else going on right now and I was just wondering if he had his number because its just something I'd be interested in knowing. I always pay attention to when new guys get their numbers or even when current guys change their numbers, its just how they will kind of be identified for the next 4 years.

This thread wasn't saying anything about his talent or recruiting...

Anyway I guess it hasn't been decided or released yet... I'm thinking he might be #4 for some reason

Tommie Frazier is one of the all-time great Huskers, but his number is not officially retired so I have no problem with there being another #15. His jersey is retired, but not his number.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...&ATCLID=123

His number should be. I don't understand why they retire his jersey, but not his number; considering what he did for Nebraska football.

Are there any numbers retired at Nebraska, I'm thinking there is one but I can't remember right now...

anyway I think its hard for them to retire a number because they will run out of numbers for current players... They already have quite a few doubles and the more you have the more of a issue it could become with things like Special Teams

Are there any numbers retired at Nebraska, I'm thinking there is one but I can't remember right now...

anyway I think its hard for them to retire a number because they will run out of numbers for current players... They already have quite a few doubles and the more you have the more of a issue it could become with things like Special Teams

Tom Novak, and only because the other players voted to retire his number

A quick search gave me this, in my current inebriated state:

LINK

The names and jersey numbers of each of Nebraska’s 16 retired jerseys are on the face of the North Stadium Skysuites. Only the two permanently retired numbers, No. 64 Bob Brown and No. 60 Tom “Trainwreck” Novak are in red. The other 14 include: No. 20 Johnny Rodgers, No. 79 Rich Glover, No. 50 Dave Rimington, No. 30 Mike Rozier, No. 71 Dean Steinkuhler, No. 75 Larry Jacobson, No. 75 Will Shields, No. 34 Trev Alberts, No. 72 Zach Wiegert, No. 15 Tommie Frazier, No. 67 Aaron Taylor, No. 98 Grant Wistrom, No. 54 Dominic Raiola and No. 7 Eric Crouch.

Oops, plus one: Bob Brown

I think the difference is retired NUMBER and retired JERSEY w/ name