Does anyone know what # Cody Green Will Wear?

huskerguy

Are there any numbers retired at Nebraska, I'm thinking there is one but I can't remember right now...

anyway I think its hard for them to retire a number because they will run out of numbers for current players... They already have quite a few doubles and the more you have the more of a issue it could become with things like Special Teams

I believe 60 and 64 are retired. Novak and Brown

I don't think it is a good idea, at all, to see him in the numbers 15 or 7. Those numbers would set unreal expectations for him given his position and people would put a lot of weight on his shoulders to perform like the two men who had those numbers before him. It wouldn't be fair to the kid unless he was 100% sure he could handle it :dunno

Honestly, I wouldnt want him to be #7 or #15. Those 2 numbers for a starting QB are a special place in every single Husker heart. With Frazier at the #15, and Eric Crouch with the #7. You might even throw in the #7 for Scott Frost, he did a pretty good job considering he was following Tommie if you ask me.

I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a #11 at quarterback since I started following the Huskers . . .

Became aware of football in 94, so in chronological order:

15 - Frazier

18 - Berringer (Simply because of him, #18 has always been my favorite QB number)

7 - Frost

12 - Newcombe

7 - Crouch

5/10 - Lord

12 - Dailey

13 - Taylor

9 - Keller

12 - Ganz

If Spano has #7, Witt has #6 (hate that number for a quarterback), and Lee has #2 (hate THAT number for a quarterback), then I nominate #3, #11, or #19.

I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a #11 at quarterback since I started following the Huskers . . .

Became aware of football in 94, so in chronological order:

15 - Frazier

18 - Berringer (Simply because of him, #18 has always been my favorite QB number)

7 - Frost

12 - Newcombe

7 - Crouch

5/10 - Lord

12 - Dailey

13 - Taylor

9 - Keller

12 - Ganz

If Spano has #7, Witt has #6 (hate that number for a quarterback), and Lee has #2 (hate THAT number for a quarterback), then I nominate #3, #11, or #19.

Castille=19 though....