Messed up big time today

Today, I had to pick up my sister from school. (She's a sophomore). I drive a pretty old school Isuzu trooper complete with a 5 speed manuel transmission. I had my window down, (because I smoke) and boom! Snowball hits me in the face and another one hits my sister dead in the face. Having never liked this kid, I killed the tranny of the car, got out and popped him a couple of good ones in the face. I'm a pretty short guy, only 5'8", I slipped on the ice, and he tried holding me down. Amid the fight, my sister got out and was yelling that we were all f***ing retards, and the fight got broken up. Seeing how I over-reacted, I tried apologizing and the kid, in a sophomoric mentality, told me I was apologizing for getting my ass kicked. I'm not mad that I punched the kid, I just wish that I would not have done that, seeing as how I'll be hearing about it throughout the next few days. I just needed a place to rant, and now I'm probably going to have to deal with a rift between myself and the person. I absolutely hate conflict...

Wouldn't anyone else be pissed if someone hit their sister with a snowball?

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

Up until the point when you went down and he held you there. The next time that happens grab his fingers tand push them back then twist. He'll be off of you in no time flat. Oh...when he is getting up, take his hand and pin it behind his back with some emphysis on his elbow. He won't like it and he won't move much.

You did good in defending your sister.

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

Up until the point when you went down and he held you there. The next time that happens grab his fingers tand push them back then twist. He'll be off of you in no time flat. Oh...when he is getting up, take his hand and pin it behind his back with some emphysis on his elbow. He won't like it and he won't move much.

well said...

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

No offense but pulling is very first grade/ girl move. You got to do a reversal and turn it into an arm bar- UFC style.

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

No offense but pulling is very first grade/ girl move. You got to do a reversal and turn it into an arm bar- UFC style.

Next you'll suggest jumping off the top rope. No thanks. I'll take real world defense training and actions over the theatrics of the UFC and the WWE.

Is he into the goth thing?

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

Next you'll suggest jumping off the top rope. No thanks. I'll take real world defense training and actions over the theatrics of the UFC and the WWE.

Use the "Slap Chop" on the boy and clean up the mess with the "Sham Wow" when you call the 800 number tell them you know Vince at the Husker Board see if they give you the discount!! :thumbs

Is he into the goth thing?

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

Use the "Slap Chop" on the boy and clean up the mess with the "Sham Wow" when you call the 800 number tell them you know Vince at the Husker Board see if they give you the discount!! :thumbs

You only use the Slap Chop when your life is in grave danger. It's not something that can or should be use on a whim. :nutz