airlines make you buy TWO tickets...

if your azz is too wide to fit in one. So why do the fat bottoms get away with taking up 2 seats at a game when they only paid for one?! Not trying to be unfair to the obesely challenged (oh hell, the fatties) but its unfair to those whose bum fits within the space alotted for a ticket.

I am sure this has been discussed too... but its time to get real, the world is a harsh place with consequence for poor choices, so its time to hold people accountable to their responsibilities. :boxosoap

what are you going to do, measure the ass of every ticket holder? what about someone that gets a hold of a ticket elsewise, do they get denied entrance bc of their ass size on game day? Also, do you charge more for really tall people? I agree that the people around you can be really annoying, and their inabilty to keep to their own space is one reason, but its just something you have to deal with unless you have club style seats.

what are you going to do, measure the ass of every ticket holder? what about someone that gets a hold of a ticket elsewise, do they get denied entrance bc of their ass size on game day? Also, do you charge more for really tall people? I agree that the people around you can be really annoying, and their inabilty to keep to their own space is one reason, but its just something you have to deal with unless you have club style seats.

yeah, profiling is just something to talk about when there are mizzou fans telling you how bad your team sucks and how good they are after a couple of decent seasons.

personally, i think big bums come in handy on the hard bench... maybe I will charge rent to the next bum that encroaches MY seat. :cop:

No need to measure...just set up a booth and if your ass touches both sides at the same time you will need to pay extra or not go in. :sarcasm

If we are not allowed to discriminate against people due to their ethnesticity (sp), gender, religion, mental state, ect., ect. Why is it appropriate to do so because someone is big? As far as the stadium is concerned I'm always there with 76,000 of my closest friends and I don't care who or what they are.

T_O_B

If we are not allowed to discriminate against people due to their ethnesticity (sp), gender, religion, mental state, ect., ect. Why is it appropriate to do so because someone is big? As far as the stadium is concerned I'm always there with 76,000 of my closest friends and I don't care who or what they are.

T_O_B

Agreed, but it gets complicated when each person is sold a 15 inch seat and when there is no way for someone to physically fit into 15 inches. Should I be forced into an aisle because of somebodies weight problem? Theoretically, someone is going to be inconvenienced or squeezed out. Who better to bear the costs than the person responsible?