RB Mister Jones

what about Lamb?

If we land Heard I dont see us taking Lamb.

What if we don't land Heard?

Tim Beck has made it clear that he wants a blue chip guy this year and nothing less. Not someone just to add to our depth. I dont see Lamb as that guy. But maybe the coaches do.

If we dont land Heard we place another one of our eggs in the Aaron Green basket.

Degan Reed (Kyler's little brother) is another good RB prospect we will look very hard at for 2011.

You said it's either Heard or bust this year and I was saying there is still Lamb even if we miss out on Heard. What if Lamb commits before Heard do we still take Heard? I definately think that Lamb is a game changer. He has outstanding speed and actually has a little better size than Heard from his rivals profile. I would love to get either one of them.

You said it's either Heard or bust this year and I was saying there is still Lamb even if we miss out on Heard. What if Lamb commits before Heard do we still take Heard? I definately think that Lamb is a game changer. He has outstanding speed and actually has a little better size than Heard from his rivals profile. I would love to get either one of them.

Have not at all heard anything about Lamb. I dont know how hard we are going after him. Lamb did name NC as his leader awhile back. There has been no mention of him for some time now.

I could be wrong but I think the only RBs we will accept are either Bernard (if we can swing him) or Heard.