Big 12 Tournament

2005 BIG 12 CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Right on...It's going to be an absolute crime if Nebraska doesn't get a national top eight seed. And there's a good chance they won't because the NCAA is a bunch of idiots. The seeding for the top eight will be disclosed tomorrow on ESPN at 10:30am. Regional tickets which the Huskers have wrapped a site are on sale right now. Huskers ticket window will not be open tomorrow.

Great accomplishment for the team. :worship I sure hope that the O gets rolling, because we cant expect the pitchers to hold every team to 1 run or less.

I sure hope that Brian and the rest of the staff hold up well after playing 6 games in 5 days. I wonder if it was a good idea letting Duensing throw 7 2/3 (90 pitches??) on 3 days rest after throwing 8 innings, considering he Tommy John surgery???? What do the rest of ya'll think??

Good luck in getting a top 8 seed (hopefully), and good luck in the regional. :horns2

Great accomplishment for the team. :worship I sure hope that the O gets rolling, because we cant expect the pitchers to hold every team to 1 run or less.

I sure hope that Brian and the rest of the staff hold up well after playing 6 games in 5 days. I wonder if it was a good idea letting Duensing throw 7 2/3 (90 pitches??) on 3 days rest after throwing 8 innings, considering he Tommy John surgery???? What do the rest of ya'll think??

Good luck in getting a top 8 seed (hopefully), and good luck in the regional. :horns2

Oh the miracle of modern medicine