Don't put it on EA, put it on the NCAA dev team.

The Madden team has made enormous strides this year, Fight Night looks to be a great addition, Tiger Woods is still really good, etc. etc. etc.

Some of the EA Sports games are really bad (Live, NCAA) and some of them are really good, or are being worked very hard on.

everything that I have heard is that a patch with the correct roster info. Removing last years seniors and adding the missed freshman will be ready for the release date. I hope its true because my wife surprised me with a reciept for a paid copy to pick up the game on the release date as a fathers day gift

Thanks for the confirmation Vuren. From what I've been reading, it may be the only reason I get '10. It will bring back memories of the good ol' days of my older brother and I making up our own schools and throwing them into Dynasty Mode and facing off in the NC. :box

• 2 weeks later...

I take it there is probably a snowball's chance of NCAA Football '10 coming out on PS2 right?

Can anyone answer why they didn't make NCAA '10 for the Wii this year? They did '09 but they aren't going to produce it this year? Not enough sales? If thats the case why are they still putting out Madden '10 for the Wii? I know the Wii isn't optimal for playing football on, but once you try it, it kind of gets addictive. Plus I have a 4 yr old son and the Wii was what he wanted so I sacrificed for him. I'm just pissed that I can't play NCAA on it!!!!