How can you turn the ball over 12 times in one game! Anyway I agree with you, they could definitely make the game a lot better

I don't know. To this day I'm still asking myself that question. I lost five fumbles and threw seven interceptions. One of the INT's I threw was completely my fault because I tried to fit the ball in between two defenders, and they were really close to the WR. But the other six INT's were a combination of a defender jumping seven feet in the air or passes where the ball hit my WR in the hands, bounced around and then was picked off.

The worst part is, that despite going -7 in turnovers for the game, I only lost by 3 points. The final score ended up being A&M 24 NU 21.

I think, and this is merely my opinion here because I have no facts or evidence to boister my claim, that the game just has "triggers" built into the programming where it makes sure you lose the game. And the game will blatanly "cheat" to make it happen.

My favorite though is this "play" when the CPU is on offense:

QB takes the snap, drops back, does the rush avoid move not once, not twice, but three times, looking right, falling backwards, fires a wobblylame duck pass to the left, off his back foot 30+ yards down the field, into double coverage. Then, the WR catches the ball because it passes through my defender like he's a ghost-or not even there, the WR then breaks two tackles and runs the remaining distance for a TD.

I love that play because like EASports says, "If it's in the game, it's in the game."

:rant

Sounds like you have broke a controller or two in your day...;)

How can you turn the ball over 12 times in one game! Anyway I agree with you, they could definitely make the game a lot better

I don't know. To this day I'm still asking myself that question. I lost five fumbles and threw seven interceptions. One of the INT's I threw was completely my fault because I tried to fit the ball in between two defenders, and they were really close to the WR. But the other six INT's were a combination of a defender jumping seven feet in the air or passes where the ball hit my WR in the hands, bounced around and then was picked off.

The worst part is, that despite going -7 in turnovers for the game, I only lost by 3 points. The final score ended up being A&M 24 NU 21.

I think, and this is merely my opinion here because I have no facts or evidence to boister my claim, that the game just has "triggers" built into the programming where it makes sure you lose the game. And the game will blatanly "cheat" to make it happen.

My favorite though is this "play" when the CPU is on offense:

QB takes the snap, drops back, does the rush avoid move not once, not twice, but three times, looking right, falling backwards, fires a wobblylame duck pass to the left, off his back foot 30+ yards down the field, into double coverage. Then, the WR catches the ball because it passes through my defender like he's a ghost-or not even there, the WR then breaks two tackles and runs the remaining distance for a TD.

I love that play because like EASports says, "If it's in the game, it's in the game."

Honestly I've never seen anything that ridiculous. Maybe it's because I'm on PS3.

At least they're staying up to date on our stadium. They better include the ribbon boards though :)

OperationSports has an EA guy on there and I told him about the new screens and the ribbon boards. I also mentioned to him about how the endzone art is wrong and he said he's going to fix it but we'll see.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Anyway, EA released a new feature today called "TeamBuilder" which is Create-A-School. This feature looks absolutely dynamite. I'll post some videos showing it off.

TeamBulder: Start From Scratch

TeamBuilder: IGN Hits the Field

I'm going to try and recreate all the Nebraska National Championship teams. The plus side with that is that all the teams are shareable online so that whether it's me or someone else making 1995 Nebraska, everyone can download it!

• 1 month later...

I've made a decision here and it kind of makes me sad: This will be the first year ever that I won't buy the NCAA College Football game. Because my birthday is in July, I usually buy the NCAA game, but not this year. I'm buying something else, maybe the new Red Faction game.

I'm just fed up with EA Sports and the half-a**ed effort they put into this game. It's basically the exact same sh** every year. I mean cripes they can't even get the rosters right.

For example, The past two years:

* #19 for Nebraska, as we all know, is Quentin Castille and according to EA he's white and plays FB.

* #49 and #44, Drue Young and Mike McNeil respectively, haven't even been on the roster.

* And, according to EA Nebraska has a TE with the #3. Who the hell is that?

I guess EA Sports follows the Microsoft business plan...put out crappy, sub-standard products that have numerous glitches, holes and programming errors and say to the general public, "We know our products are complete crap, but what are you going to do, buy our competition's products? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!"