Anybody watched the Cubs game last night

Apathy

I watched the game last night on HD baby and what an amazing grab by Johnson. Well earlier in the game Johnson had to come into the game to replace an injured Bradley and then a few innings later he robs a grandslam from Fielders......WOW amazing concentration and grab. What I didn't get why you take Marmol out of the game when he struck out what 2 or 3 guys and put in Gregg who gives up a homerun and places a guy on second and third....but lucked out by striking out Fielders.

Great grab.......came out of my seat !!!!!

Agreed......Marmol should be closer and don't be surprised if it doesn't happen fairly soon. Gregg is okay, but not the stopper you need if you are going to chase the division championship. Personally, I think they will eventually look to grab a closer in a trade as soon as teams start "shopping".... As I type this, I am watching the home opener (good to be a teacher on Spring Break)....and the crowd boooed Gregg.

Go Cubs Go !!!!!!

It was a very nice catch by Johnson. What I liked better though was Prince Fielder tipping his helmet to him. But yes I agree Marmol needs to be the closer over Gregg. Even though Marmol can be a little erratic at some points I think the Cubs have a better chance of winning with Marmol. Nice to see the Cubs holding the Rockies to one hit today though.

it was a great game. Soriano has been playing great and Cubs are doing good. Marmol should not be the closer- ask any Mets fan. Hopefully they sweep the Cards starting Thursday and eventually win the world series- but i might. just maybe, be getting ahead of myself now

• 3 weeks later...