Spring game live discussion

Sounds like Green definately needs more time so I agree with some of you that have mentioned that earlier. I'm really surprised to hear about Washington doing so well, that makes you feel a little better about the situation. Still sounds like Lee is the leader at the QB position though considering what Davidson and company were saying about his arm and throwing ability.

Because Callahan was our coach at the time when he was recruited and Washington's high school ran the ball 90% of the time and Callahan don't like to pound the rock :lol:

:yeah

STILL..

Didn't he like to stack all the talent on the Offensive side of the ball?

You'd think SOMEONE on the staff might have noticed LW.

This is the same coach that thought his DC was doing a great job and didn't care about getting sacks. I believe the saying is shite flows down hill, in this case stupidity flows down hill.

Hope that's kosher with NCAA. Way cool!

I was wondering the same thing. I hope that wasn't a violation. I know the NCAA nailed Kiffin for fake press conferences and using the fog machine.

I won't tell if you won't

Kiffin is a moron! He just got slapped with another violation last week for calling recruits during the dead period. When you bring ths crap upon yourself, you are going to get watched over by the NCAA with a magnifying glass. No worries though....Florida is going to beat the ever living chit out of him this year. Especially after he was accusing them of cheating during this past recruiting season, but that's for a different thread.

GO SKERS!