Lydon Murtha to the Lions

zoogs

Murtha going to the Lions might not be a bad deal for him. Sure they stunk last year, however with a whole to new staff and offense, his chances at making and contributing should be better than had he gone to a team with an established offense and existing players that know the O inside and out.

I hope he makes the team and plays well. He has the tools - but does he have the mentality. We'll soon see.

Murtha going to the Lions might not be a bad deal for him. Sure they stunk last year, however with a whole to new staff and offense, his chances at making and contributing should be better than had he gone to a team with an established offense and existing players that know the O inside and out.

I hope he makes the team and plays well. He has the tools - but does he have the mentality. We'll soon see.

But injuries are also a problem for him, which is something the scouts took a hard look at I'm sure.