SIGNED RB Aaron Green

being gone so long i didn't really expect to see all the AG stuff... by the growth in posts i thought that maybe somebody heard that he AG was thinking about thinking about thinking of committing to Nebraska.... i am pretty excited about this one but with the rush and a push of info out there i think we need to calm down and relax a bit...... dont want to set us all up for a group panic attack if there isnt' any news about AG atleast every 23 minutes.............

We are relaxed...95% of the thread's purpose at this point is to become longer than Owa's, the other 5% is used to bash Texas. :)

being gone so long i didn't really expect to see all the AG stuff... by the growth in posts i thought that maybe somebody heard that he AG was thinking about thinking about thinking of committing to Nebraska.... i am pretty excited about this one but with the rush and a push of info out there i think we need to calm down and relax a bit...... dont want to set us all up for a group panic attack if there isnt' any news about AG atleast every 23 minutes.............

We are relaxed...95% of the thread's purpose at this point is to become longer than Owa's, the other 5% is used to bash Texas. :)

you know i was thinking that when i posted....... i dont know if we'll make it.... either that or we'll severly crush it

I think Owa's thread will be hard to beat. His thread got a huge bump with over 9000 posts calling him the second coming of Suh.. Aaron Green could be the second coming of Ahman Green.. But we'll see.

that video kinda scares me, looks like hes developing a pretty good relationship with Malcom Brown, and he spoke very highly of UT

But remember that in another recent interview Aaron said that he hadn't heard from Texas in a long time. That sounds to me like Texas doesn't intend on taking both Brown and Green. Or they simply lost Green's number.

Coming from the Top Gun camp it has been reported that Green is no longer interested in Texas since they stopped recruiting him and due to their focus on Brown. They say he will probably end up at Nebraska, but to look out for Florida State. EVERYONE thinks he will end up :bigredn: .

They are comparing Malcolm Brown to Cedric Benson.

They are comparing Aaron Green to Lache Seastrunk, but with more willingness to be coached.

• Fire 1

Coming from the Top Gun camp it has been reported that Green is no longer interested in Texas since they stopped recruiting him and due to their focus on Brown. They say he will probably end up at Nebraska, but to look out for Florida State. EVERYONE thinks he will end up :bigredn: .

They are comparing Aaron Green to Lache Seastrunk, but with more willingness to be coached.

No longer interested in Texas sounds awesome!

Sounds promising, but I refuse to get my hopes up.

raja that

Agree can't afford a heart attack with all the strenuous anxiety!