Sound System..and other things

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they play "artificial" crowd noise through the speakers?

I know memorial gets rockin when it really NEEDS to, but the last few games I have been to I have been sort of disappointed with the crowd noise dedhoarse

It seems like I remember it ALWAYS being loud when the blackshirts are on the field, winning or losing.

Can they alternate speakers in the east and west to start "husker power" chants or anything like that?

The loudest I have ever heard Memorial Stadium was at this past years Colorado game (and I went to every home game in the 1990s and early 2000s).

There was absolutely no "artificial crowd noise."

I suppose now we have to get a dome......how the hell would we put it in a central location? By the way, I hear that the sound system was suppose to be changed for the upcoming season...or rumor has it anyway. My source is not very reliable though, he's a compulsive liar.....haha.

Well last I checked we do have something on the West side of the stadium that would accommodate that, its called the sky boxes. There could be rigs set up attaching them the sky box fixture. Or, there are still the columns at the ends of the East and West Stadiums that I am sure something could be set up on, I mean they can't be totally useless can they?

The point of the central location comment was not meaning the field, but the middle of the stadiums (East, West) not extreme north like where the speakers currently sit.