WANTED: "Clean" version of fight song

Hey all, for my stadium sounds pack in NCAA 09, I was missing one thing: a clean file of There Is No Place Like Nebraska played after touchdowns. If anyone knows where to find one, please post the link here or PM me.

If by "clean" you mean clear and bright, then this won't do it. But if not, try THIS. Provided by HuskerBoard itself!

Hey all, for my stadium sounds pack in NCAA 09, I was missing one thing: a clean file of There Is No Place Like Nebraska played after touchdowns. If anyone knows where to find one, please post the link here or PM me.

If by "clean" you mean clear and bright, then this won't do it. But if not, try THIS. Provided by HuskerBoard itself!

Yeah, that's the opposite of what I want. All of my other sounds are so nice and clear that when a file like that plays, it really takes away from the "authentic" objective. Thanks anyway, AR.

The Husker shops are a good idea. Also, check out THIS from HuskerNation - you might want to PM Blackshirt or ETR and see if they can tell you what, exactly, is on it and the quality.

I have that CD and all it has is the regular version. The one place I have found a couple of clean versions were on iTunes (albeit for $.99) and on the Athletic Dept. Facebook page. Anyone know what happens when you download a song from iTunes? Does it save the MP3 anywhere so that I could put it on a CD or edit it?

This process would be easier if the official UNL Bands page would just put it up :D

I have what I consider to be a clean copy, send me a PM with your email address or something of the such and I can send it to you. I also (in one covert way or another) got the copy off of the Facebook page clean if you'd like that. The copy that I have has a much higher bitrate, though.

I have what I consider to be a clean copy, send me a PM with your email address or something of the such and I can send it to you. I also (in one covert way or another) got the copy off of the Facebook page clean if you'd like that. The copy that I have has a much higher bitrate, though.

Email on the way!