Big 12 Announces TV Schedule

Hopefully somebody picks up more our games..

That's just espn - NU/VT will probally be on ABC and Fox will pick up more games.

No, that's the entire schedule. I don't know if you read through the whole thing, but it includes FSN, ABC, ESPN and Versus.

Straight from the article:

ABC and FSN will select additional games throughout the season. The majority of the televised games will be announced on a 12-day notice. ABC has rights to exercise a six-day option three times during the season.

ABC will more than likely pick up the Va Tech game. I was a little upset that KU/Duke game was picked up (KU will destroy them), but then saw it was on Versus and didn't care.

They'll be picked up, they'll just cost everyone $29.95/ea to watch........

You are correct. A good portion of us will pay the price too unfortunately 3 or 4 times.

The bar we have our watchsite at pays $450.00 per PPV for our games. Pay the money the school gets a cut of it.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

The only good thing about a Thursday night game is that it is an away game. IMO the only thing that could possibly jeapordise the sellout streak would be a Thursday night home game.

F'in ESPN. Saturday is College Football day! Not Thursday night! Money grubbin' B'tards.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:rant:bonez:bonez

They'll be picked up, they'll just cost everyone $29.95/ea to watch........

You are correct. A good portion of us will pay the price too unfortunately 3 or 4 times.

The bar we have our watchsite at pays $450.00 per PPV for our games. Pay the money the school gets a cut of it.

I would in a heartbeat just cant get anyone to show it. I could get 15 to 20 people just in my crowd.

Oh, and if Virginia Tech beats Bama earlier in the season, there's about a 70% chance Gameday will be in Blacksburg.

What other games are on tap that day?

West Virginia at Auburn

Michigan State at Notre Dame

Utah at Oregon

USC at Washington

Tennessee at Florida and........................

Furman at Missouri :lol: !

I betchya they go to UF.

Oh, and if Virginia Tech beats Bama earlier in the season, there's about a 70% chance Gameday will be in Blacksburg.

What other games are on tap that day?

West Virginia at Auburn

Michigan State at Notre Dame

Utah at Oregon

USC at Washington

Tennessee at Florida and........................

Furman at Missouri :lol: !

I betchya they go to UF.

Yeah, if VT beats Bama they'll be ranked around #5 and Nebraska should be around #20. Notre Dame and Michigan State would both be in the 20-25 range (if ND can beat Michigan), and ESPN wouldn't be crazy about supporting an NBC game anyway. The only other real possibility is Utah at Oregon, with the storyline being "nation's longest win streak goes into hostile Autzen Stadium", but I just don't see those schools having the national appeal of Nebraska-VT.

They certainly won't go to UF... Tennessee was 5-7 last year and things might bet worse before they get better.

Yeah, if VT beats Bama they'll be ranked around #5 and Nebraska should be around #20. Notre Dame and Michigan State would both be in the 20-25 range (if ND can beat Michigan), and ESPN wouldn't be crazy about supporting an NBC game anyway. The only other real possibility is Utah at Oregon, with the storyline being "nation's longest win streak goes into hostile Autzen Stadium", but I just don't see those schools having the national appeal of Nebraska-VT.

They certainly won't go to UF... Tennessee was 5-7 last year and things might bet worse before they get better.

Are you kiddin' me? If Notre Dumb beats Meeeechigan, the national press annoints them National Champions forever, Weis gets sainthood and everybody else is playing for 2nd place. :sarcasm