I've been working on this pretty much all day. I'm gonna try and do the 95 Huskers.

I made Wayne State last night as I am currently a student, with the entire roster filled out as well, and clicked 'Save School' and it showed a loading icon by my cursor and then I went and did something and the icon was gone so I assumed that meant it was done, and went to click on my schools an there was nothing there.

Be careful :(

I've been working on this pretty much all day. I'm gonna try and do the 95 Huskers.

I made Wayne State last night as I am currently a student, with the entire roster filled out as well, and clicked 'Save School' and it showed a loading icon by my cursor and then I went and did something and the icon was gone so I assumed that meant it was done, and went to click on my schools an there was nothing there.

Be careful :(

I've heard a few problems with teams not saving, etc. I haven't had any problems and I've done about 4 teams.

Landlord, go to TeamBuilder and select your stadium as Nebraska. In the picture, does that look like ribbon boards on the balconies? I told one of the designers on Operation Sports about them but I can't tell. I'll be excited if they are! :D Not only that, but they fixed the visitor section and they fixed the endzone art like I said.

NCAA 10:

bgtma1.png

NCAA 09:

m7486r.png

Video from E3 featuring Nebraska:

56zqB0gainU

Few things learned

-NU is ranked #21

-No ribbon boards, from my judgment :(

Those look like ribbon boards to me. Why else would the balconies be black?

Man, if that's what the game looks like with crappy X-box graphics, I can't wait to see it on my PS3!