Nebraska & Kansas Battle For the North

I have to throw my 2 cents in here. Kansas needs to get their O-line to grow up fast this year. If they can do that then I say they have a shot. I think their defense also takes a step back as well this year. Missouri I will not count out if Gabbert can lead his team, but I still think Maclin and Coffman were big losses for them. I don't even know why Kansas State was mentioned by Steele, because that makes about as much sense as a prostitute teaching sunday school. Now there is Colorado. Some of you believe they have a talented team, but I just don't see it. Say all you want about injuries and they kept it close with us last year, blah. I don't know about you guys, but I saw us dominate them last year and like Pelini said, "we were our own worst enemy." WE kept them in that game...had nothing to do with Colorado. Nebraska has more talent out of the north then the other teams do and now we just need the team to put it all together. What people need to remember, and they will, is that we had one of the worst coaching staffs in the nation for 4 years. It was also the first year for these kids under new coaching schemes and staff. Last year Nebraska started to get a taste of winning and that feeling of believing you can is going to carry into this season. I won't predict who wins the north, because that's why they play the game. But I will say Nebraska has the most going for them then the other teams. Here is to a good season and good luck to Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. Don't take my opinions for being mean to you guys...just the way I see it and wish your teams nothing but the best except when you play my 'skers lol.

Just picked up the Phil Steele mag yesterday. Haven't really had a chance to read it or the Athlon preseason mag.

FYI: if anyone goes to Barnes and Noble to get the Phil Steele mag, they are not with the rest of the mags. They are set aside on a "most popular" shelf.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to get mine today or tomorrow.